ggn420 and his threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom F.

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Marco and his dog, you should have no problem defending yourself even if you are a Canadian. Tom F.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

Tom F. said:
Marco and his dog, you should have no problem defending yourself even if you are a Canadian. Tom F.
You weren't supposed to mention the dog.
You know he's reading the thread and I didn't want him to know about training the dog to remove a particular part of a man's anatomy.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What!!

Rocky said:
You crack me up.
He did try to suck up to a few people who he thought might be tough guys, whereas he mentioned seeing my pic and figures he can kick my skinny Canadian arse, as he puts it.
Wait a darn minute!!!. I got a PM that it was meant for you then, someone PM'ed me, I swear, telling me that "I will kick you skinny little axx from here to Japan and back, you stupid all boney bitch".

I said to myself, "no fricking way this mother F'er is talking about me since my 9 months belly is all over the place and I HAVE NOT BEEN SKINNY IN ABOUT 75 YEARS!!!. I am safe, uufff".

I did replied telling the person that "yes" I am very skinny and that if he just happen to see a fat man answering the door, not to pay attention that it was just that the "skinny" guy(me) moved!!.

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Rocky said:
You crack me up.
He did try to suck up to a few people who he thought might be tough guys, whereas he mentioned seeing my pic and figures he can kick my skinny Canadian arse, as he puts it.
If I find out what day he is coming I will help him! LOL

He sent me an airline ticket!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
trina said:
Are you sure he's not another xxxxxx sock puppet? He hates Canadians, and brags about posting on DR1 all the time. He and Scott had problems in the past, maybe he's into you now. He's come back as so many people (men AND women - remember Janice?), it would lead you to believe he's both schizo and bisexual. Life must be tough for him indeed. His most recent personality was readytogo. His burst of fame was short-lived, though, because he always gives it away. Robert found out, and POOF he was gone...
Janice and I got along famously! What are you talking about?

Readytogo was a sock puppet? Well I guess the pm now makes sense.

Escott

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
miguel said:
Wait a darn minute!!!. I got a PM that it was meant for you then, someone PM'ed me, I swear, telling me that "I will kick you skinny little axx from here to Japan and back, you stupid all boney bitch".

I said to myself, "no fricking way this mother F'er is talking about me since my 9 months belly is all over the place and I HAVE NOT BEEN SKINNY IN ABOUT 75 YEARS!!!. I am safe, uufff".

I did replied telling the person that "yes" I am very skinny and that if he just happen to see a fat man answering the door, not to pay attention that it was just that the "skinny" guy(me) moved!!.

Need a bodyguard? ;)

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
ggn420, if your reading this I feel left out, remember I'm the one who called you a F'ing moron on TT a few months back!

BTW, I still think you're a F'ing moron!

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
Rocky said:
Uh, well, if you mean that you would be with me 24 hours/day, well, geez, yeah, I think I need you to guard my body.
What will your boyfriend say?

Just let me know if someone needs to be "roughed up" ;)

Boyfriend???? Me????????? Hahahahaha Excuse me as I laugh my *** off for the next hour. I'm too happy right now to deal with any of that nonsense.

You are too funny, big M

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
sunshine_79 said:
Just let me know if someone needs to be "roughed up" ;)

Boyfriend???? Me????????? Hahahahaha Excuse me as I laugh my *** off for the next hour. I'm too happy right now to deal with any of that nonsense.

You are too funny, big M
I knew it was too good to be true.
I was already working out the details, planning on how I would tell my girlfriend that you were just my bodyguard....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
It looks like it!

Rocky said:
Are you pregnant, Miguel and about to pop a bun out of the oven???
Well, let's say that it's BIGGGGGGG.

I will tell you that the prick was going to have a hard time kicking this "small" axx from here to Japan and back. I can already see the moron getting tired and out of breath after a few kicks, when he sees that the "llittle" axx is not moving that fast because it's way to darn big!!. :eek: .

Status
Not open for further replies.