GI Bill

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I am "Retired Navy",and have lived here for 8 years!

We don't grade spelling here! Or critisize those who do! Leave "Chris" alone.He may not be a "Sailor",but he can "Drink & Phuck" like one,so he's "OK" by me!!!Lets leave the personal stuff for over a "BEER"! Life is to short to "Dance" with ugly girls,or waste time "flaming" people we don't know!

Ah,the beautiful "Perfume River"! Just me and 5000 Philipina Hookers! Marshal Law had all the Sailors crossing the bridge at 11:30,and me with my pick of the girls!

I was told by the American Embassy that there are over 6,000 US veterans recieving their checks through the Veterans Affairs Office here! There must be more,who have them direct deposited!
Come on down.We can start a "Sea Dragon" Club!!!Cris

jsizemore

Bronze
Aug 6, 2003
Army/ Navy Cook

Hey I have been a cook in both services. I could remind everyone why he or she hated the mess hall. Chili Mac/ Sos/ Beef Patties Jordanaire, and lets not forget liver fiesta. 27 trips to the PI 86 until 89.
Well I just got back from Iraqi Freedom on June 27th. I may be going back in the next few weeks. The other night when I was writing my comments on my thread I had spent a week on less than three hours sleep a night. I have 48 hours in port and we are pulling up the mooring lines to go out again for three weeks.
As a Sailor I can party. My party is usually a few days in some port after spending three month living worse than the Dominicans in the slums.
Flooded berthing compartments, Exploding heads, boilers die so no water for showers or laundry, 100 plus temperatures. And all with out email. Anyway you get the point.
The lines are getting pulled in five minutes and we lose the Internet. Drinking like a Sailor does not lead to the qualifications to judge or grade one.

Last edited:

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Re: Army/ Navy Cook

jsizemore said:
Flooded berthing compartments, Exploding heads, boilers die so no water for showers or laundry, 100 plus temperatures. And all with out email. Anyway you get the point.

The SOS makes it all worth it! Next to the girls on BC St. and Gate Two St. in Koza, Okinawa, the SOS was the bomb!!
John

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
When you get here,come to my house,.............

..and make me a huge pot of "SOS",I'll make it disappear! Then the next night "Chili Mac",then anything else you want to make,EXCEPT LIVER! Cris Colon

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Re: Re: Start a thread on that!

st louis mike said:
Asi es la vida a veces. Some folks like me I guess are just born restless. I hope to relocate permanently to the DR in 5-7 years. I do have a plan.
st louis mike
an army of one
Hey you are not alone... I would have stayed in Guam (did get out there and stayed 4 months). The family drags me back to FLorida everytime..not anymore..Decided life is too short not to do what you want..Go for it, I am gonna give it a try as soon as I can sell my property in GA..:) Pam

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
KenoshaChris said:
Wrong, I joke with people when I can. It's more fun. Perhaps some desensititivity training is in order?
OOHHHH Thanks maybe a good idea..If you had my life right now you would have reacted much worse! :) Pam

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Its incredible how some people can't take a joke. A synopsis of my CV sir:

Supreme Court of the United States of America
United States Court of Claims
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Northeastern District
of Illinois
Federal Trial Bar Certified
Supreme Court of Illinois

I can stand and have stood with the best of them sir and have the papers, experience and reputation to do so. I've written and been written about, spoken and have been spoken about and have taught and will continue to learn. I've done things that I don't want to talk about and things that I can't talk about. I drew 252 in the draft lottery so I didn't have to go but does that make me less of a man than you? I don't think so. We have defended our Constitution in differing ways and it is my intention to continue to defend it to my death. Part of that Constitution involves its First Amendment and part of my inalienable right under that First Amendment permits me to crack a simple joke when the opportunity arises. If you disagree with that right or my interpretation of it sir, I would suggest that you either call your congressman or sue me.

So did anybody hear the one about the lawyer that ................?

Know your enemies before you choose them. Now you know a little bit about me.

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
KenoshaChris said:
Perhaps some desensititivity training is in order?

desensititi-vity? Huh? Isn't that when you have no feeling in your nipples? No thanks!! LOL :) :)

Oh, and I'm a Vet; US Army and happen to like SOS. :)

Swede

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
the thread takes a culinary turn (sort of)

m65swede said:

Oh, and I'm a Vet; US Army and happen to like SOS. :)
Swede

Ok, let's see, I separated from the army on 8/5/76 and since then I have prepared, for my own enjoyment, the delicacy SOS exactly zero times. Where I was, it was never chipped beef, it was always last night's entre ground into unrecognizable pieces. I have to say, though, that I did find the fruitcake-in-a-can that came in C rations irresistable. I used to trade my smokes for that fruitcake. Mmmmmm. I wish I had some right now :)
SLM

jsizemore

Bronze
Aug 6, 2003
Duel

Chris lets do water ballons at 10 paces call it a day. The looser buys the beer and start over . Anyway we all are being imature including me. But seriously this is supposed to be a fun room.
By the way what do you have when 32 West Virginians get together?

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Any info on the GI Bill or Vet info?

Lucky me I did not get the GI Bill I had VEAP..which expired...If the SOS you are speaking of was anything like Navy CHow I must have eaten it..Stationed on a Navy base and the worst food I had in the Military..Air Force Rules Chow halls..especially FLight Line where the pilots get fed..Yummy as far as chow halls...Used to slide across the parking lot on the way to the Flight line chow hall in Iceland..Wind blew me right into a VW Bug..Squashed it I did! :) Pam

khamari

Aug 5, 2003
Re: Any info on the GI Bill or Vet info?

goatfarmnga said:
.Air Force Rules Chow halls..especially FLight Line where the pilots get fed..Yummy as far as chow halls...Used to slide across the parking lot on the way to the Flight line chow hall in Iceland..Wind blew me right into a VW Bug..Squashed it I did! :) Pam

Hey Pam! I spent a year in Iceland; 6/84 - 6/85 at the Rockville site (Air Force!)about 7 mi. from Keflavik. When were you there?

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
HEY YOU!

I was there Jul 1984-Feb 1986 in Keflavik!! I went to Rockville for some Steak special once in awhile at the NCO CLUB I think! Small world! I worked Outbound assignments so maybe you had to come through my office to get off the "Rock" PM me!