Good Mediterranean restaurant in PP

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
If you have just started following the Mediterranean way of eating, then you must already be enjoying better health. These are the things that you can keep in mind when you visit a restaurant with Mediterranean diet menus. Just stick to your plan and you will soon be able to achieve your goals of losing weight and attaining better physical fitness for a higher quality of life.

Across the street from my office is a Greek Resto I frequent and the owner is actually Lebonese... but he looks great for his age. He's very fit and spry... he's in his early 70's... he's always reminding us ladies that we can choose to have a salad rather than rice or potatoes LOL he's so charming that he doesn't offend us with his diet suggestions. But I have lost a lot of weight this year simply cutting out greasy stuff and using extra virgin olive oil and fresh herbs in my cooking.... I also use a lot of tomatoes, peppers, garlic and purple onions etc.. to get color oxidents and flavor in my food. Taste's great and good for you.

patrikim

May 5, 2004
Yasmin grill to open at night

Hi all,
we now have a newly furnished bar, and a pool table, and we open at night !
Come and enjoy !!