Good People & Professionals

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
My dislike of Neargale's post was a mistake. Evidently I hit the dislike button without intending to do so.

I am sorry that I was careless and did so.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Speaking for myself...

I consult this thread regularly w/o posting....for reference only

It's an invaluable resource -- IMO

Thx gringo for putting it up

Happy New Year

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
In another thread DR Solar proposed this clinic for eyes - looks good
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know if she has other issues or concerns. Both my wife and I have been using this place for years and both had cataracts done 1 day apart and under our U.S. insurance deductible; $5K. We have also taken a worker that was misdiagnosed by another "Doc" and would have gone blind with the treatment he was taking by him.

Glasses place in same building and they sent via bus when done. We live on the north coast.

https://centrolaser.com.do/

Dr. Juan F. Batlle Pichardo is great but I'm sure that any of them would do a good job.

Sua Sponte

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone know a good place to get a good massage (normal one) in Santiago? I travel a lot, exercise a lot, and I'm very tightly wound by nature haha.

marcosalm

Jul 24, 2018
Santiago
Hi all, I'm looking for a good eye doctor for cataract surgery.......I've been to Sebastian Guzman and he is great but I cannot afford to pay in cash. I have ARS Universal insurance and live in Santiago.....any suggestions? Thanks

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hi all, I'm looking for a good eye doctor for cataract surgery.......I've been to Sebastian Guzman and he is great but I cannot afford to pay in cash. I have ARS Universal insurance and live in Santiago.....any suggestions? Thanks
Try Dr. Jose Asilis at Clinica Bonilla. I know him personally and will use him when it's time for cataracts, which is not that far away.

He knows his stuff and speaks perfect English. He has quite a solid opthalmic clinic.

drasilismera.png

Office number: 809-247-3888 Ext. 7215

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Try Dr. Jose Asilis at Clinica Bonilla. I know him personally and will use him when it's time for cataracts, which is not that far away.

He knows his stuff and speaks perfect English. He has quite a solid opthalmic clinic.

drasilismera.png

Office number: 809-247-3888 Ext. 7215
Tell Jose that Robert his motorcycle friend referred you. They do accept insurance. I think the co-pay for a cataract is around US$300 MOL with Palic.

J

Jamesblissful

Deleted as Spam

Last edited by a moderator: