Govt distances itself from ambassador to Vatican

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
"Gay marriage" is a sin and is not a real marriage.something like 30 states in the US ban it. Also look at most countries in the world are going in the opposite direction in terms of the homosexual lifestyle.

Fringe theory at best to make gays feel accepted since their families and society have shunned them.

A "sin" ? That does make me roll on the floor laughing.

wierdscott

Jan 28, 2012
Look at it this way- if god wanted a couple gays to be married, or have children, or have a family with two dudes and I mother, then he (God/supreme being etc) would then allowed, through the nature course of things, allowed a man to become pregnant when his homosexual partner ejaculated inside his anus.

The main purpose of marriage is love and partnership, but also procreation. And kids. Ever wonder why Mother Nature doesn't allow for homosexuals to have kids, being man on man or whatever?

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
We can always rely on you Criss to get to the meat of the matter. :)

If the US Ambassador is "Meeting with representatives of the DR's Gay Community" in the men's room of the Caribe Tours bus station in Santo Domingo, he may have a legitimate point!
If it's in a "PUBIC FORUM" he shouldn't mind!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Look at it this way- if god wanted a couple gays to be married, or have children, or have a family with two dudes and I mother, then he (God/supreme being etc) would then allowed, through the nature course of things, allowed a man to become pregnant when his homosexual partner ejaculated inside his anus.

The main purpose of marriage is love and partnership, but also procreation. And kids. Ever wonder why Mother Nature doesn't allow for homosexuals to have kids, being man on man or whatever?

Sorry, you will need a better explanation than using an imaginary being as the core of your argument.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

If God didn't want Gays to marry one another and raise Families she wouldn't have created all those unwanted Children who don't care where the love comes from.

Life is a lot more complicated than you seem to think.

[video=youtube;99h4HRDntsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99h4HRDntsI&list=RD99h4HRDntsI&index=9[/video]