Great news!!!

Johana

May 24, 2006
The visa should be good until either the passport expires or the medicals expire whichever comes first.

sherri

Jan 25, 2006
Thanks again to everyone for the support. Well, today we actually book the tickets. My son and I go back on March 2 and will be returning all together on March 16. Just so everyone knows Westjet has crazy seat sales in march. We got my return and a one way for my husband for just over $600 dollars. If anyone can fly to La Romana in March its totally worth it.

My prayers are with everyone still waiting..it will be sooner than you know!!!!

Last edited:

BooGirl

Oct 25, 2008
I hope so girl. This is driving me and my boo crazy!!! I need him here in Canada with me so much. I'm glad everything has gone great for others. I just can't wait. God only knows. Besos
Boogirl

viajar

Feb 19, 2009
Hi Ellie 2008

Our application was a week behind Sherri's timelime up to and including the start of the process. Currently it is still in process. The Mississauga office posted the approval of sponsorship on the web, but there was no news from Haiti until I contacted my MP in December, afterwhich they posted that the process was started in November. At first,I had a little trouble logging in as only the last name is required to login.