Guess the place!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Where is this ?.
Location - North East Coast - The Peninsula of Samana
Hints - situated on about 7 miles of almost deserted beach, it's a restaurant & the beach club of a well know hotel in the area, North coast of the Peninsula.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7059/6877977557_eeb12b7c26_z.jpg

Here's the image in CG's post:

6877977557_eeb12b7c26_z.jpg

karlheinz

Oct 2, 2006
the trash pile on page three - This has to be under the elevated Ave 27th of Feb , probably at Duarte - only in SD do you see such filth.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
the trash pile on page three - This has to be under the elevated Ave 27th of Feb , probably at Duarte - only in SD do you see such filth.

Where was that trash pile? I guess I missed it. I saw a bunch of people selling clothes and other trinkets, but no pile of trash.

24nmcyc.jpg

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
You Win !,

I'm going to be much more obscure next time with my image selection...

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Guess the place in the Dominican Republic!

Rules of the thread:
  • You can post more than on picture of the place and when too hard (figure more than a Day to have it guessed) add extra pictures close by to provide clues.
  • No beaches!
  • The person to guess the location gets the next turn to post a new picture to locate.
  • Make sure the pictures you post have no details in their URL links, so not to give them away too easily!
  • For nature only pictures a general location like the province is mandated!
  • In the case of street pictures the location must be the area in the city or street it's located at!
  • Panoramic views must only locate the name for the town, municipality or city where located!
  • Indoors pictures only OK when it's a well known public place. No hotels or commercial interiors!
  • Only the poster of the picture can select who was the closest and winner to the location in case of a close tie with different descriptions!

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Jarabacoa country club...remember seeing the pics when it opened.

It's suarezn turn, if within the first hour of tomorrow he fails to post a clue for his turn, then the game gets reset to the next poster that want's to post. In this case Frank the Tank but with a picture and location within the rules as posted!