gunslinger in Cabarete

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
WOW, maybe a smilely face should have been put at the end of the post. It is called SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was, but no smiley so thought again, it is the usual answer to everything so you can't blame people.:eek:gre:

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Canoa is not the "so called mayor", he is the "legally" (if one can use that word to describe anything in the DR) elected Mayor of Cabarete- hizhonor. If you live there he is the man.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
youtube

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun 'n' games
We got everything you want, honey we know the names
We are the people that you find, whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey we got your disease

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your kn-kn-knees, knees
I wanna watch you bleed

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price you pay
And you're a very sexy girl whose very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get them for free

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my, my serpentine
I, I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here everyday
You learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play

If you got a hunger for what you see, you'll take it eventually
You can have anything you want but you better not take it from me

Could you sing :surprised this with a bachata rhythm on youtube for me?
The second request is One Night in Bangkok............ aptly named:squareeye

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Opposition

Sure it does, but there are consequences in other nations, ..... this is a simple case of ROAD RAGE that has gone bad. And its NEVER happens anywhere else?????? How many people are killed or assaulted in the good ol USA, or other countries in road rage incidents???? The only difference is that they get prosecuted there, and don't here.....yes Canoa needs to go

Road Rage?

Maybe His Worship was concerned that the other car was driven by a member of the opposition party :mad:

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
Really

Oh, come on . This happens everywhere in the world. Sounds like more DR bashing.

Yea, just the other day our local mayor fired a couple of shots into a car that wouldn't get out of his way here in Oklahoma. Come on! It doesn't just happen everywhere. Where have you been living?

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Yea, just the other day our local mayor fired a couple of shots into a car that wouldn't get out of his way here in Oklahoma. Come on! It doesn't just happen everywhere. Where have you been living?

You have been here long enough to know this is the typical response to all DR. crime. Again a smilely face was needed. But after being bored and doing some Googling government officials in many third world nations have their military killing protesters, monks, political party opponants, or just about anyone that pi$$ them off. I would never visit these countries but will still drive thru Cabarette. Here is a Mayor a bit south of you.

Texas Mayor Kills Teen Daughter and Commits Suicide in Home | Fox News

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
You have been here long enough to know this is the typical response to all DR. crime. Again a smilely face was needed. But after being bored and doing some Googling government officials in many third world nations have their military killing protesters, monks, political party opponants, or just about anyone that pi$$ them off. I would never visit these countries but will still drive thru Cabarette. Here is a Mayor a bit south of you.

Texas Mayor Kills Teen Daughter and Commits Suicide in Home | Fox News

Some Okies consider Texas sort of "Third World"