Gym

OttawaTom

Dec 15, 2002
Hours?

Not that I'll be able to use it any time soon, but I'm curious.

What hours are they open?

Tom

Spinning Studio

Jul 15, 2005
Alternative........

allcharms1 said:
Hello all,

Just wondering where the gym is located in Sosua and also the prices?

thanks

Actually, depending on which type of exercise you need, there is a good alternative to the gym in Sosua - our Spinning Studio is a couple of kilometres towards Cabarete, right off the main road to the left. We have a large sign pointing you to the Studio, where our state-of-the-art, official Johnny G spinning bikes are waiting for you in an air-conditioned studio. Our inspirational music, great lighting and expert tuition will give you the ride of your life............We are nearly always full, so contact me in advance via this page to book your class at 150 pesos - we have 11 classes each week. Clare

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
OttawaTom said:
Not that I'll be able to use it any time soon, but I'm curious.

What hours are they open?

Tom

Monday through Friday they open early, 6 or 7 am, I believe, and are open until 8 or 9. Hours on Saturday a little shorter. Closed Sunday and most holidays.

I go in the morning, but I'm told the busiest time is late afternoon/early evening.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
They are open from 6 AM to 9 PM Monday to Friday. Saturday is 7 AM to 7PM.
Closed Sundays.

SHERAZ2K5

Jul 17, 2005
Anyone Know Of Any Gyms In Santo Domingo???

Anyone Know Of Any Gyms In Santo Domingo??? I Am Looking For The Locations, The Monthly Membership Prices, The Hours , The Cleanliness, The Busy Times, And The Equipment Type, Thanks Ahead