Haitian Beaten to Death in Raid in Juan Dolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
JMB you are so proud that Puerto Ricans don`t need to marry a foreigner to go the U.S. Where is the pride in that?
There are many Dominican women who reject foreigners, even though that would mean a better life for them. That`s actually more respectable that your "We don`t need to marry an extranjero" bs. By the way, there are also many Dominican women who marry foreigners for love.

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't you the main one always stating how you do not like "gringos" coming to DR taken advantage of poor Dominican women??? Now because you are dealing with a person like myself who does not MISS anything you want to now talk Dominican women marrying a gringo for LOVE!!!! How rich.

K-Mel

Apr 15, 2012
JMB773 it seems that you have a fan club here :p. Jealousy ? Or " doesn't beat around the bush" style ? Or something else ? LOL

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't you the main one always stating how you do not like "gringos" coming to DR taken advantage of poor Dominican women??? Now because you are dealing with a person like myself who does not MISS anything you want to now talk Dominican women marrying a gringo for LOVE!!!! How rich.

JMB, I`ve never stated I didn`t like that. Actually, I`ve often stated that , in many cases in which the men come here to play victim, it`s a situation in which both people are looking to get something out of the other.

By the way, you`ve never answered my question. Tell me, why are Haitian immigrants in the DR such angels but Immigrants in your country are responsible for their bad fate and being considered second class citizens? Why do you have such a double standard when it comes to immigrants?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
This JMB, is the MAN. He knows Dominican culture and mores like no other. This dude is an expert and he can do no wrong. Hubris and vanity are not apparent in any of your comments. I'm glad God gave you daughters, cuz you know what they say, all the $h!t you spread is gonna come back to haunt ya boricua. Con este hombre no hay vida, how can you have time to comment so much? Have you no life?
I dated and hung out with a Mexican gal from Chicago, they don't like boricua's. I'm sure they loved youuuuuuuuu papichulo with your wisdom and whatnot.
So the mexicana tells me how lame Boris are and how they don't get along all the time. My cousin is married to a gal from CHI town and she is half Cuban and Bori and you should hear how her family talks about the Chicanos. So my friend, dear sweet JIMBO the analysis you wrought previously is WRONG, go get another hobby.

Lando calrisian You are somebody and I believe in you. I know you did not hear this is a lot growing up and by the post above you need all the "positive reinforcement" you can get. I think you are a smart man and that Mexican woman was very lucky to have you in her life, and even though she was ONE woman I think it is fair to say she represents an entire city of a certain group.

Nice touch with the 'JIMBO" you see how smart you can be if you put your mind to it. You added an I and O and made a name out of JMB.

You are a man that will do great things in life and the planet earth is lucky you are a part of it.

BTW No I really don't have a life. I am sitting here watching Law and Order SVU on USA and flipping back and forth to the Cubs and Diamondbacks game. It is not a lot to do in my life, but now I have to go the grocery store because Sunday is my shopping day. I hate the supermarket.

I have never told anyone I love them on the net, but I am man enough to tell you LC I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!

Man I was suppose to go to the store at 8 AM and it is now 2:23PM and I still sitting here LAZY me.

Status
Not open for further replies.