Haitian Roundup is On in Fruisa

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Looks like Migracion is hard at work in the Hoyo de Friusa this morning https://www.facebook.com/3128665587...866558728216/1164379856910211/?type=3&theater

good.
their 2nd sweep near there this week.
they need many more, as at the hoyo alone i would expect to find illegals in the thousands,
including a very high %%% of scumbags, thieves, drug dealers and similars.
they will never manage to clean that place up, such would require strong military forces and would bother the image of the tourist zone,
but to take out some dozen Busloads during some frequent sweeps,
a Good Thing.

Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
They sure are and they are not looking for gringos that overstayed their Visa. You can bet on that.

in the Hoyo sure not, lol.
but it is one of the areas where they will find the most quantity and the easiest way, around here.
Gringitos are checked on the road, when they drive around the 'hood or bring the Kids to school
or look for a new Ni?era for the weekend.
didn't see any Migra check on the road since weeks now here.
can't comment on Bavaro, as i am there only when urgently needed to be there,
but between Cabeza de Toro, Veron, Punta Cana and Cap Cana, i did not see any checkpoint since weeks by Migra,
only the usual AMET checks.

Mike

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
in the Hoyo sure not, lol.
but it is one of the areas where they will find the most quantity and the easiest way, around here.
Gringitos are checked on the road, when they drive around the 'hood or bring the Kids to school
or look for a new Ni?era for the weekend.
didn't see any Migra check on the road since weeks now here.
can't comment on Bavaro, as i am there only when urgently needed to be there,
but between Cabeza de Toro, Veron, Punta Cana and Cap Cana, i did not see any checkpoint since weeks by Migra,
only the usual AMET checks.

Mike

They might not be actively looking for "gringos" in the Hoyo but you'd be surprised at the number of foreigners that live there for cheap rent and easy access to drugs. It would be very easy for them to pick up a few along the way...

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
They might not be actively looking for "gringos" in the Hoyo but you'd be surprised at the number of foreigners that live there for cheap rent and easy access to drugs. It would be very easy for them to pick up a few along the way...

i would guess the ones there, will once in a while go into the same nets.
and those are exactly the ones i appreciate to get ridd of,
nobody need's 'em.

Mike

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I am still waiting for a report that Gringos not wanted for any crime are being deported. US citizens that overstay their Visa.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I said that I would report if the Haitians who were rounded up outside Casa de Campo on Saturday and on Monday were repatriated or if the contractor paid off the police. I do not fully know, but I was told yesterday that at least one contruction crew of Haitians was back at work on Wednesday and the military have just disappeared. Also for two days the construction crews cam ein rented vehicles and not all jambed in a truck owned by the construction company . I do not know what is happening in the north but I am fairly sure that in the east there are no forced repatriations.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Beenaway ,sorry that I have not responded to your question..actually no, I am not tri lingual .more like five. I have been around and enjoy learning new languages although the romantic languages all follow a pattern . Thai was my most difficult. Creole is ugly because it does not have the vowels at the end to soften it quite like French, italian and spanish , but I also find German very ugly also...maybe just my ear .