Halloween

mart0417

Oct 25, 2006
Does anyone know how Halloween is celebrated in the Dr? Do the children trick or treat, do they wear costumes etc.etc.

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
I asked my husband the same question. He sees all the Halloween things int he stores in Cda, and I asked how it is celebrated in the DR.

His reply, they go door to door, to drink Brugal.
:surprised: :eek: :confused:

engels64

Feb 27, 2007
NO halloween in DR

There is no such thing as Halloween in DR. However, the more "exposed" individuals do have halloween parties in clubs or trendy lounges. Nevertheless, kids do get a chance to dress up but on February 27th as part of the independence day carnival. No such thing as trick or trick, though! It might be better this way, do you know how many "trompadas", "galletasos", etc. the kids will get if they show up at some stranger's door asking for candy! lol I can just picture it!! :laugh:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My Young Daughters Go To An "American Wannabe" Pre-School In Arroyo Hondo

The rich Dominicans kids celebrate ALL "American" Holidays!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccc

GringaRubia

Sep 9, 2006
I saw little costimes, and a few big ones as well at Jumbo this week. The little pumpkin suit was a light weight fabric, not the fuzzy sort for colder climates. At a sort of up-scale club this weekend Halloween was being celebrated. I guess if you have the money you celebrate and if you don't have $$ you just don't. It is sucha fun holiday I kind of wish it was more widely observed here.