Happy Birthday in heaven Lindsey

RayO

Mar 25, 2012
Ray's wife Joanne here. Almost a year ago I read Lindsey de Feliz's last blog post and discovered we shared the exact same birthdate. I was going to send her a belated birthday wish but thought I would be the early bird next year with her birthday greetings. Never put off things today because tomorrow is never guaranteed. Happy Birthday Lindsey, you are deeply missed.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
It’s difficult to accept that she was murdered over 11 months ago. Some days it feels like years, and others it feels like we spoke yesterday, I miss my dear friend every day.
EBE73A14-0D51-44E0-90FF-418CCC57F552.jpeg

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I agree with the comments above, still feels hard to believe what happened, she struggled so much to put food on the table and I cannot imagine how horrible things were for her in her final moments. Poor poor Lindsay.

Has anyone got an update on the case? I presume all the court hearings have been delayed because of Covid but in 11 months has nothing at all happened?

Reactions: Auryn

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Such a void without Matilda.
May those responsible rot in hell.
Have they been released? Still in custody?
How do we find out?

Reactions: Asan

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Don't worry. The time they spend awaiting a disposition on their murder rap is not exactly like spending time at one of the finer hotels at Cap Cana. They are in transit to the inner depths of Dante's Inferno. Their suffering will be for an enternity. They are just in the holding pattern now while they get the fires nice and hot.😱