Happy Hillbilly News

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
HB, congrats... Now you know this calls for some deep-wood celebrations, right? Let's just say we'll put it on hold for a while.. sometime in September. More on this on a PM in August.

Zeus ( may the Gods be with your new addiction to your Clan)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Yesterday morning at 6:30, my lovely daughter in law gave the Clan grandbaby #9, a lovely (even beautiful!!) baby boy of 6 lbs. 9 oz. with a lovely smile and loud voice. Mother and baby doing well at Centro M?dico Cibao...

Long life to the tyke...

HB

I don't know you and not sure where you are from either, i.e. UK, US, Canada, or somewhere else in Europe but may I add my congrats to you and your family - so lovely to read some good news for a change. (My daughter in law due in August so I can relate to your excitement!!). xxxx for baby

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Congratulations to all of you.
Now try and get some sleep.
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
mkohn

Teacher

Nov 27, 2004
A new Grandson

What wonderful news for you and yours. A new Grandson must bring joy to the clan. # 9...Wow! I am just pleased as punch to have a #1. Best to everyone.

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
THIS IS WONDERFUL!

(The Kid just loves grandparents. His tough-as-nails maternal grandma raised 14 all by her lonesome, and The Kid was her favorite - co?o, cuantos cocotazos....)

HB, felicidades.

-Joseito

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
At last, it is refreshing to read some good news on this board. Congratulations and may health and love be with that child throughout his whole life!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Felicidades! Best wishes to all your family. Lets keep hearing more good news like this here!