Harleys in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caz

May 15, 2004
Tonight there is a big Harley Davidson convention on the beach at Lax in Cabarete. The hogs are arriving already and they expect around 150 - unsurprisingly Amet and Politur are in attendance.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Tonight there is a big Harley Davidson convention on the beach at Lax in Cabarete. The hogs are arriving already and they expect around 150 - unsurprisingly Amet and Politur are in attendance.

Did they bring their sexy women with them or are they looking to sway the local Chicas!

suzannel

Jun 7, 2006
I was under the impression that last spring's clean-up of the Hell's Angels club in Cabarete had put an end to the bikers group in the DR, much as it did here in Quebec at the same time.......

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I was supposed to go too, but for the life of me, couldn't find my brass knuckles or the chains I use to rape and pillage.

I did find my greasy jeans, my ripped T-shirt, and one of my old "menacing looks" that I threw in the corner of the closet, but really, how threatening would I look without the whole "look"

What's a biker supposed to do if he doesn't have all the tools of the trade?

Caz didn?t say anything about Hells Angels in the thread. He just said Harley Davidsons. Is your vivid imagination running wild

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006

Did you get some pics for us folks up north?

EM2Thrasher

Jun 29, 2008
Not a look

I was supposed to go too, but for the life of me, couldn't find my brass knuckles or the chains I use to rape and pillage.

I did find my greasy jeans, my ripped T-shirt, and one of my old "menacing looks" that I threw in the corner of the closet, but really, how threatening would I look without the whole "look"

A real biker would figure you out in a second, due to your "look". For them it's not the look, it's the life.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR

And why would you want to ass-ociate yourself in any way shape or means with this group of sociopaths. Are you harboring inner desires that are trying to get out? ?chains I use to rape and pillage?. Even in joke, not a good thing to say. What was your age when you did have the whole ?look??
I know, you were just making a joke, what a joker.

Reactions: JD Jones

Caz

May 15, 2004
I didn't go anywhere near Lax last night - too busy, too noisy - I like a quiet life!

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Lax was fine last night... Dominican band at Blu (with a singer who talked more than he sang)... and if there was any problem up 'til about 1am anywhere on the beach, I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.