Hello Finally

PUJBIRD

Apr 14, 2020
Good Afternoon Everyone , My name is Julie I have worked on this island since 1995 , always in travel and toursism and now the rental market .
Originally from the UK I started in POP and moved to PUJ permanently where I built my house in Bavaro 16 years ago . Hopefully I will become an active and constructive member to this informative site .

Reactions: Dolores

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Welcome. You have been missing out. Good luck, stay safe.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Good Afternoon Everyone , My name is Julie I have worked on this island since 1995 , always in travel and toursism and now the rental market .
Originally from the UK I started in POP and moved to PUJ permanently where I built my house in Bavaro 16 years ago . Hopefully I will become an active and constructive member to this informative site .

Hi Julie, I have to ask, what are you doing during this shutdown?

PUJBIRD

Apr 14, 2020
Hi Julie, I have to ask, what are you doing during this shutdown?
Just staying home only going out for shopping unless I cant avoid doing something ,updating websites and checking flights to see when our skies will open again . I usually run around all the time so a few weeks on lockdown was a relief for a few weeks . Happy to say not bored as yet . Has been a little more home cooking than usual for my 16year son who thankfully appreciates that. He has been working on line with his school .

Reactions: NanSanPedro