Hello!

LaVerdadera

Apr 29, 2020
USA
Insomnia or living in Europe? Welcome to the show!
Iā€™m a veteran of the USAF so I suppose itā€™s insomnia lol. Iā€™ve been a night owl since Desert Storm. Iā€™m currently residing in Arizona, so I guess I should be sleeping but thatā€™s not going to happen.
Hello to you!

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Iā€™m a veteran of the USAF so I suppose itā€™s insomnia lol. Iā€™ve been a night owl since Desert Storm. Iā€™m currently residing in Arizona, so I guess I should be sleeping but thatā€™s not going to happen.
Hello to you!
Whereabouts in Arizona ?, lived in Phoenix for 30 years and then Prescott for 6, still have family there........

Last edited:

LaVerdadera

Apr 29, 2020
USA
Whereabouts in Arizona ?, lived in Phoenix for 30 years and then Prescott for 6, still have family there........
Awesome! I actually live in the city of Phoenix, not one of the neighboring cities. And I know a few people from Prescott. Not originally from here but live here for more than 10 years now.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Awesome! I actually live in the city of Phoenix, not one of the neighboring cities. And I know a few people from Prescott. Not originally from here but live here for more than 10 years now.
In Dec it will be 15 years here in Santiago. Actually, currently live in Campo 17 miles outside of Santiago
Owned 3 schools in North Phoenix, retired early in 2003 and sold everything to my sons.........

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LaVerdadera

LaVerdadera

Apr 29, 2020
USA
In Dec it will be 15 years here in Santiago. Actually, currently live in Campo 17 miles outside of Santiago
Owned 3 schools in North Phoenix, retired early in 2003 and sold everything to my sons.........
Thatā€™s great! Iā€™m retired as well, early retirement so to speak, but glad about it. It gives me plenty of opportunities to enjoy life more and travel. I have extended family and friends in La Romana , Juan DoliĆ³, Higuey, Bonao, and Santo Domingo. So I tend to travel back and forth there a lot (every two months or so with the exception of this current situation) throughout the year. I really want to move there but I have one daughter still school age ( although I homeschool her, not online schooling, I am actually her teacher ) and need to keep her engaged in things she has going on here in the US. My older kids are off doing their things in the world with their careers and families ( love my grand babies). But my daughter at home needs to be able to have regular and quality time spent with her father (weā€™re divorced), so until sheā€™s off to college I still have a little time to wait to relocate.

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
Hello to you!

USAF. šŸ‘. Thank you for your service. As a ground pounder during DS I developed special affinity for the A-10 Warthog. šŸ‘šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Arizona is a long way from the DR though. Are you planning a visit? Or are you already a veteran in that respect also?

• Love
Reactions: LaVerdadera

LaVerdadera

Apr 29, 2020
USA
USAF. šŸ‘. Thank you for your service. As a ground pounder during DS I developed special affinity for the A-10 Warthog. šŸ‘šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Arizona is a long way from the DR though. Are you planning a visit? Or are you already a veteran in that respect also?
And thank you for your service as well!!! Those days are long gone but never forgotten! Intelligence was my area of expertise shall we say. But yes I have visited a bit and in the future will make it home. Arizona is definitely too far away from the DR, and being landlocked and in the inferno of this desert is no fun.

Reactions: Timotero