Help for rocca/moved to santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Sorry but Dominican luck seems to be a cut above Skynet's...Stuck in the perpetual bad luck zone . On the bright side, even this dude gets girls....The DR is amazing.......

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Let "Sky's" life in the DR be an example to anyone who thinks they can come to the DR and live "Cheaply".
If you don't have MONEY, and twice as much as you THINK you will need, Maybe "Thrice" as much, Don't Come"!!!!!!
The DR without enough money must "SUCK"!
No "Free Cheese" here!
Sorry, but I have no sympathy for him what-so-ever!
"But, "Begging" for money from strangers on the internet, with a STORY no one can verify?????
"Pass Port" revoked, so send money to my girlfriend"?????
"Really"?????????????????
How MANY times have we warned about "Landlords" here?
Thousands????????
Not returning security deposits!
Getting stuck with former tenants electric,water,& tele/internet/TV bills!
"NOISE" from the Colmados!
It's ALL, been talked about here too many times to count!
STOP WINING!!
It's your own responsibility, and FAULT!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"Something", tells me that if he "Gets Girls" he "Gets" the kind he deserves!

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2006
I have heard only rumors that in parts of Norway, landlords have returned security deposits. This is rare anywhere.

I always thought that what one does is one skips paying rent until the money from the deposit has run out, and then one skips out.

I have heard only rumors that in parts of Norway, landlords have returned security deposits. This is rare anywhere.

I always thought that what one does is one skips paying rent until the money from the deposit has run out, and then one skips out.

It's not rare where I came from! Most get deposits back as long as there weren't huge ragers all the time!

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011

I have three rental properties. I put the security deposit in an tenit / landlord account which the tenit receives the intrest.
Provided the property to returned to me with no damage other than normal wear and tear the tenit gets their security deposit back. I will not allow a tenit to use the s.d. as the last month rent. If that's done why have a s.d. to begin with.

drescape24

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
It's not rare where I came from! Most get deposits back as long as there weren't huge ragers all the time!

I agree. We've rented apartments in NYC, Princeton, Atlantic City area and Santo Domingo. We've gotten back every cent of every security deposit from each place.

Then again, we took care of each place as if it were our own.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i hope skynet finds a solution to his situation, real fast. seems like the well is about to run dry, and that is not pretty in the DR...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I know that you like to rescue dogs, and cats, and keep birds in cages, but I think that you had best rescue yourself first.

you spoke the truth here.

skynet, you need to fix yourself first. you invite misery into your life. i think you are like a paper kite: high all the time and destined to fall. stop drifting aimlessly and take some control of your life. your problems are not without a solution. maybe you need to go back to the states. get yourself deported, it will be an improvement :(

Status
Not open for further replies.