Help! Graduation gift suggestions

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
A few years ago I received a lovely business card holder and matching leather 'post it notes' holder, which I still use today!!
Along with some cash, I think this would be an acceptable gift for a new grad.

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
If you are looking to give her something related to her new career perhaps signing her up and paying for a year's membership in a field related professional organization could be another option. Many of these organizations are great for networking or for providing professional resources such as trade magazines.

Hope you and the family are well - congrats to the Mr. for his latest inclusion in the photo show. How's the bike riding coming? I gave up on bikes - just bought a horse instead.

S

sokitoumi

is she dominican....perhaps a nice pair of jeans and some hair and nail products ahem

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
We haven't actually handed it over yet - the family is out of town - but we framed four photos taken by Mr C - one for her, one for her parents and one for each granny, and she also gets an envelope with a sum of money for her to spend on something she wants or needs. I was on the verge of getting her some nice jewellery because she has liked things that I've bought for her in the past, but in the end I decided to leave it up to her to choose.

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
I am sure she and the rest of the family will love getting the photos and cash is always very welcome to a new graduate. Wise choices.

I pm'ed you back but internet can be very iffy here on occasion. Let me know if I need to resend the information.

We are on holidays here (Eid break) and life is nice and easy. I hope school is going well for little Chiri. Take care.