Hey there! :)

giuliap

Jan 8, 2016
Hi everyone and greetings from Italy :)

I am a 20-years Italian girl willing to move to DR as soon as I finish college. I have been reading your forum for a while so I decided to just register and start posting ;)

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Welcome to Wonderland. Spent many a weekend in the Tuscany. Miss the food.
What part of Italy are you from?

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Giulia,

Keep a thick skin and a gimlet eye and you will have a lot of fun on DR-1. Ben arrivata!

kumar

Jul 18, 2012

I am a 20-years Italian girl willing to move to DR as soon as I finish college. I have been reading your forum for a while so I decided to just register and start posting ;)

hi welcome , you can reach me on my email

No emails allowed

giuliap

Jan 8, 2016

palmiche53

Dec 17, 2012
CIAO GIULIA! My advise, get more experience in life, divorce a couple of times and with the proceeds of the divorces come to the
DR and hire a young and athletic pool boy. The right age to would be late fifties. You'll fit in, guaranteed.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

First come to the DR for a short visit and get the feel of the country. If you decide to move to the DR permanently you will need to apply for residency. Start process starts in your home country. Check out the requirements for residency. I would imagine that your lanuage skills are very good so that is a plus. Las Terrenas on the Samana Peninsula has a large European population including many Italian, French and Germans. Good luck and good travels.