Hgtv

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Just watched a show on the Home and Garden Network that was filmed in Punta Cana. It showed a Canadian girl buying property there. They showed 3 different condo/homes for sale and she had to choose one to buy. All the homes were new construction, 3 levels of pricing, and beautiful. Does anyone know about the filming of this show in Punta Cana?:classic:

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Just watched a show on the Home and Garden Network that was filmed in Punta Cana. It showed a Canadian girl buying property there. They showed 3 different condo/homes for sale and she had to choose one to buy. All the homes were new construction, 3 levels of pricing, and beautiful. Does anyone know about the filming of this show in Punta Cana?:classic:
Are you sure it was HGTV? I've checked their daily guide for today and no show is listed that features Punta Cana, DR. The show you describe sounds like House Hunters (My wife watches this show all the time). Was it?

NotLurking

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
Property Virgins?

maybe it was the show "property virgins"...they do the same thing

the host helps them to choose from 3 properties at different price ranges.

if its this show...and you are in Canada you can watch it on HGTV on demand

within the next few weeks it should be on the list to watch it anytime.

d3ratch

Apr 3, 2004
The place is called Grunwald 1

I saw that show a couple of years ago, you must have seen a repeat.

I know where this place is as we bought a Villa in Los Corales right next door to the Grunwald complex.

This is the appartment she chose to buy:

Dominican Republic Real Estate. Grunwald I

Beautiful

Can't wait to go spend my Canadian winters there.