Highest Poster

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
... Many of his post have a beginning of the middle, a middle, a middle, a middle, a middle, a middle, a middle and an end of the middle.

There is often a indiscernible point. :cheeky:
As I see it ... changes in red :bunny: :cheeky:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Maybe the mayo went bad and he was thrown out? HEHE

While this is silly, it is fun..I agree that NALs would win the "Volume" contest, hands down...and he writes fairly well...must have a good spell check...

HB
Ok, ok. I guess I won that contest, then again, there was not much competition. ;)

-NALs

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
NALs is very prolific.

Many of his post have a beginning, a middle, a middle, a middle, a middle, a middle, a middle and an end.

There is often a discernible point. :cheeky:

To be fair when he nails it he nails it.
I wouldn't be writing so much if people based their opinions on facts rather than mere hearsay or rumors.

For example, in this thread I'm discussing several points with Chip with the 'what Dominican politicians do' argument being the central focus. Chip is responding based on his perceived notion of what politicians do while I am responding based on facts, verifiable facts that anyone with the slightest interest of knowing the truth would have discovered with a little effort.

I came to the conclusion that he doesn't understand what I am stating, so in the end I simply posted the documents to back my argument.

He says Dominican politicians do nothing (and that's what most people believe based on mere presumptions and somewhat wishful thinking) and yet, I have presented a document showing all the public works project in execution across the DR for this fiscal year of 2007. There are hundreds of infrastructural projects under construction, maintenance, and reconstruction and yet, Chip claims that nothing is being done.

But, I don't blame him. He, and everybody else, need to form opinions based on facts and not wishful thinking.

That's why when I 'nail it, I nail it'.

Facts always win and mere hearsay has to step aside, always.

BTW, what do I get for wining the "contest" of most volume? :cheeky:

-NALs

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Ok, ok. I guess I won that contest, then again, there was not much competition. ;)
-NALs

The only person who could have come close was Rick Snyder. When his big old heart gave out in May he was still Triple A to your Big League.

I wouldn't be writing so much if people based their opinions on facts rather than mere hearsay or rumors.

[.....mucho middle.....]

But, I don't blame him. He, and everybody else, need to form opinions based on facts and not wishful thinking.

That's why when I 'nail it, I nail it'.

Facts always win and mere hearsay has to step aside, always.

BTW, what do I get for wining the "contest" of most volume? :cheeky:

-NALs

You win a Brahma Light Grande, a fine Brazilian beer made with Dominican water. ;)

What was the middle part?
Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda

Many of us have the attention spans of squirrels. :cross-eye

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
I concur

Do LOOOOOOOOONG posts count for something? There should be a hall of fame for the ones who spend more time writing for the forum than doing something that doesnt include an online life or persona. They should get rewarded too. I think they deserve it!

LOL! So true....... I would love to believe that such individuals are primarily bored retirees, but we know this is not the case. Some folks simply don't have lives and spend the bulk of their idle time posting on the internet. Yes.... they should be rewarded too!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Qie tu dice?....

LOL! So true....... I would love to believe that such individuals are primarily bored retirees, but we know this is not the case. Some folks simply don't have lives and spend the bulk of their idle time posting on the internet. Yes.... they should be rewarded too!
Come on man, what are you "smarties" CHISMEANDO about?.

I know I don't have a life but what makes you think other LOOOOONG posts posters do not logging from their work/offices?. Think about it, MANY DO claim DR1 is addictive. Shyt, there's even a thread about it.

Let me tell you the same thing I told an IDIOT a few years ago:

"Just because it takes you 30 minutes to write 2 sentences (or put two thoughts together), doesn't mean that there's isn't a person out there who can type the same two sentences in 2-3 minutes".

I LOOOOOVE writing LOOOOONG posts. If people don't like them, who cares. If people don't understand them, who cares. If people don't care to read them, who cares. If people think a person who posts LOOOONG posts don't have a life, who the phuck cares.

Even when I was a little kid and had a life I loved to write LOOOOONG posts. And even then there were some characters who had issues with it. At least they were kids and not grown-axx adults with nothing better to do than talk shyt just because they see a problem with it.

Shyt, you should see the book report I wrote about Anne Frank when I was 14!. When kids were writing a 2 page report, mine was about 20 pages!. Wahahahahahahaha!.

Life is NOT that difficult, whomever has a problem with a LOOOONG post, easy, don't read it.

Isn't there anything more important in life than to be paying attention to LOOOONG post posters?.

Why not worry about something important like the poor Somali Bantu or the poor people in Siera Leone.

How did I do, NALs and the new Berzin?. Wahahahahahahahahahahaha!.

Shad'tannoga", please finish this for me:

"WHERE IN HELL DO THEY.........". Hahahahahahaha!.

DISCLAIMER:

I know I "don't" have a life, I was just defending my camaradas!!. LOL.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ni me preguntes!!.

Now THAT POST, dear friend Miguel, was a CORKER!!

How many can you do in a day???

Nuff Said, methinks?

Texas Bill
How many?, pick a number and them multiply it by 3!!. Wahahahahahaha!!.

Btw: I have a problem with your post and I will "cry you a river, like a little kid" about it:

Your post was TOOOOOOO short, boo hooooooo!!!. Wahahahahahahaha!!.