Historical Exchange Rates per U.S. Government

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
At 63 you'll do 60 in your head and know that the item is going to be cheaper than your 60 calculation. Then you know you have a bargain. :cool:
Not really. It just means you have made a inaccurate calculation. When it comes to money I thought "seasoned investors" liked accuracy. Or am I wrong ❓

In this day and age who does not have a computer in their pocket that can do the calculations for you...

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Not really. It just means you have made a inaccurate calculation. When it comes to money I thought "seasoned investors" liked accuracy. Or am I wrong ❓

In this day and age who does not have a computer in their pocket that can do the calculations for you...
Bless your heart for always having me in mind. Many thanks and have a blessed day. Oh, and don't forget your meds my man.;)

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Bless your heart for always having me in mind. Many thanks and have a blessed day. Oh, and don't forget your meds my man.;)
You are welcome my man. It is hard to forget you when every time I log in I see that you are constantly trolling me across multiple forums.

What medications do I need to remember? I declined your offer to sell me recreational pharmaceuticals.🤣 But feel free to enjoy them with your girlfriend while you are in the 🇩🇴 ‼

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
You are welcome my man. It is hard to forget you when every time I log in I see that you are constantly trolling me across multiple forums.

What medications do I need to remember? I declined your offer to sell me recreational pharmaceuticals.🤣 But feel free to enjoy them with your girlfriend while you are in the 🇩🇴 ‼

This is unacceptable. Accusing another member of selling you drugs is beyond childish and dangerous even as what I perceive as a bad joke.

Enjoy your vacation from the site.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
This is unacceptable. Accusing another member of selling you drugs is beyond childish and dangerous even as what I perceive as a bad joke.

Enjoy your vacation from the site.
Vegas seems to be stretching the limits of civility on most every post. Not sure why he feels compelled to do so.
Seeking attention perhaps ?