Hola Todos

CosmicMiami

Mar 12, 2013
G,day to all. As an introduction, I live in Miami. I am married to a US citizen of Dominican descent. She was born in DR, moved to NY with her parents and became a US citizen when she was 18. She does have a valid cedula. We have traveled to DR several times with a desire to do more traveling around the country. She's a city girl and I'm campo. I enjoy visiting the hidden gems. In fact, I met her while discussing a backpack trip to the DR.

Hope to gain valuable information here for future trips and for our retirement.

Buenos dias todo.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Next time you come to the DR go to the Samana Peninsula and Las Terrenas. There is a lot of natural beauty here. Some of the best beaches in the country and many eco-tourism sites. You have Limon Falls, Playa Rincon and Valle, ziplining, whale watching(Jan-March 15), hiking, snorkeling, surfing, kayaking and more.... The real beauty of Las Terrenas is that you can get great Italian and French food, along with the freshest seafood you will ever have. There are many bars from Discos to Jazz bars and all in between. You can also be pampered with great and reasonably priced massage and a large choice of various hotels to stay at. You spend anywhere from $350usd a night at Balcones del Anlantico to $40 a night at Villas Del Neptunia.
You will be happy and your wife will be happy. Remember, happy wife, happy life. Check it out at lasterrenaslive.com. I think you will be happy you did. By the way, I am not a paid spokeman for Las Terrenas, although I play on on this web site.

Buenos Suarte

LTSteve

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Bienvenidos! She's a city girl you're a country boy,you'll find lots to see and do in both.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
She can stay at my house in Santo Domingo, while you visit the "Campo"!
What are friends for???
Cris Colon
And, take your time!

Who made this guy, Criss, a moderator??? DR1.com could not have lowered its employment standards.
A Moderator, "Representative of DR1.com" should not be making such comments especially to newbies. If you don't want to lose traffic to your site, DR1, you should take corrective action with this guy. This is not acceptable. It reflects bad on DR1.com!

Last edited:
Ya who made this joker a Moderator! Moderators should not have ANY fun on Dr1! It's all business b/c that is how the DR itself rolls! All business ALL THE TIME!
Lighten up EA!!!
if you can't handle that comment Dr1 is NOT for you!

Welcome Miami! Hope you enjoy Dr1 and the beauty of the DR!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Thanks Harley, I was about to submit my letter of resignation!
If it wasn't for the money, I'd leave tomorrow!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I'm bet "Miami" took my comment in the way it was meant!
"A JOKE!"

CosmicMiami

Mar 12, 2013
She can stay at my house in Santo Domingo, while you visit the "Campo"!
What are friends for???
Cris Colon
And, take your time!

I'm a fireman. The guys at the house have seen my wife so I get this sort of thing every duty day. Sorry Chris, gringos solomente for her! :cheeky:

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
I'm a fireman. The guys at the house have seen my wife so I get this sort of thing every duty day. Sorry Chris, gringos solomente for her! :cheeky:

Never mind then. Welcome cosmic and your wife! Chriss please be easy on her...she might not be use to your size! :D

J.Baby

Dec 23, 2012
Who made this guy, Criss, a moderator??? DR1.com could not have lowered its employment standards.
A Moderator, "Representative of DR1.com" should not be making such comments especially to newbies. If you don't want to lose traffic to your site, DR1, you should take corrective action with this guy. This is not acceptable. It reflects bad on DR1.com!

This. Exactly this. Usually the trolls aren't made moderators. Hi-jacking every single thread, changing the subject...it actually makes this forum less interesting, less informative and detracts from what most people attempt to gain by coming here.

Oh yes, also welcome to DR1. Cosmic Miami. The real beauty of the DR is that the campo is also close by it seems, interspersed with beautiful towns and little cities that all seem to have their own personalities. I am sure you are going to love it here.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
This. Exactly this. Usually the trolls aren't made moderators. Hi-jacking every single thread, changing the subject...it actually makes this forum less interesting, less informative and detracts from what most people attempt to gain by coming here.

Oh yes, also welcome to DR1. Cosmic Miami. The real beauty of the DR is that the campo is also close by it seems, interspersed with beautiful towns and little cities that all seem to have their own personalities. I am sure you are going to love it here.

I think his wife will love it more, now that Chriss will be hosting her at his villa...Chriss make sure you give her a proper homecoming...get it!!!