Hola!

RandyLRM

May 21, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for several months now and decided to finally register and say hi (and I needed a mental diversion from work for a few minutes).

I go back-and-forth between the upper Midwest of the US (northern MN) and the La Romana area. I spend 7 to 10 days in the DR every six weeks or or so. My girlfriend (in the DR) and I go back-and-forth every couple of weeks (her schedule is somewhat flexible, I work remotely, so I can be anywhere). I work in the software industry (not a coder, more of a people geek), she is in the medical field (I'm throwing this in because after a few months of lurking here, I could anticipate the comments about her "somewhat flexible schedule" lol).

DR1 has been a source of both entertainment and knowledge over the last few months. I hope I can contribute some of what I have learned as well.

Back to work...
RL

RandyLRM

May 21, 2014
Thanks for all the welcomes....I am just south of the Iron range and I know several people that have said "Minnesota, yeah I tried that once in the winter."

T

Topekadude

Hola Everyone!

Thank you for allowing me to join. I just spent 6 days in Boca Chica and truly fell in love with the Dominican Republic after spending most of my life here in Kansas in the U.S. I know that I need to return again to be truly happy. I met a very smart individual by the name of Frank at the Boat House while I was down there. He referred me to this site and I have enjoyed everything I have read so far. Are there good business opportunities down there?

Chris (Topekadude)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
THAT, is a question you SHOULD have asked Frank!!!!
Let's put it this way,..."You're NOT In Kansas ANYMORE"!!!!!!!!!!
The DR is more like "OZ"!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure you met many "Girls" who are in "Business" in Boca Chica"????????
Be VERY careful, That "Truly Happy" phase can be a "Mother F*#Ker"!!!!!
"PUSSY" is VERY Ad "DICK" tive!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC