Home again " a note for DR1 ers"

A special thanks for all those DR1 ers who made our trip special with some face to face meetings and a good handshake and a few Presidentes.

I hope I do not miss any names but here goes.

XR, for your help in ferrying me around for 2 days, and Alba for being very understanding, enjoy the Canuck wines.

Rocky for the scrumptuous chocolate cake, The Warden and I thank you.
All those who showed up for the afternoon and evening session, it was our pleasure meet such fine people. In no particular order...
Robert, Escott, Marc, Mr. Mike, AlainDR, Mary, Alberto, XR, Alba, Beachgirl, Jeff and anyone else who poped into Rockies.

Peter, thanks for the afternoon tea and the opportunity to visit Rainbowsend and meet up with Paul Thate, 2 fine gentlemen as well.

And all that continued the evening at LAX,

A memorable trip to the North shore

A special thanks to Hillbilly for opening his hovel to us while we visited Santiago, it was great meeting you and your family along with St. Louis Mike.

My personal thank to all, and I hope I did not miss any names but if I did you know you are included.
Friendships made this way are the thing that keeps DR1ers numero uno on the net.
Pictures in next day or so.

Hlywud and the Warden

Last edited:

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Not a problem, Wud. We are all looking forward to a little Canadian Ice Wine after dinner on Thanksgiving! We'll let you know how that went. Escott is not invited. LOL.

Tom (aka XR)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Nice to see you and the warden also! Always great meeting people in the Flesh (most times). Thanks for not inviting me Tom. I haven't been a fan of Boones Farm wines in a long time. I usually find anything you drink out of a Gallon Jug just isn't for me. I should introduce you to a cork after I finish with one just for kicks and giggles.

You weren't coming to Thanksgiving Dinner were you?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
WUD and WARDEN, my pleasure!!

A beer or so and even a cigar was my pleasure.

I can't get over your prowess as a fastpitch ump! We can sure use some of your talent here. As soon as I know your arrival, I want to try and set up a workshop for the local umps...Wud that be possible?

Enjoy the snow, we'll keep a few cold ones here for you and the Warden....

HB