Hoping for success

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Please answer me this!

Mira said:
That you consider yourself a sankie! :) I love you!
I needed to ask you something but I did not wanted to "take you away" from your rock.

BUTTT since I knew that eventually you were going to come out(I warned you, MR_DR!!), I will ask you now:

Since you are the "International Women Defender" CEO, did you already sent your letter of protect to Prof. Lawrence Summers?.

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
Why would I do that?

miguel said:
I needed to ask you something but I did not wanted to "take you away" from your rock.

BUTTT since I knew that eventually you were going to come out(I warned you, MR_DR!!), I will ask you now:

Since you are the "International Women Defender" CEO, did you already sent your letter of protect to Prof. Lawrence Summers?.

Because he thinks that girls might not be as good as boys in Sciences and in Math? Men and women obviously have different skills, men don't multi task as good as us, and we don't fire guns as good as men. Big deal. We're better with languistic, communications, social sciences... (but that's all generalisation because I give licences to 5 women for 1 man as pharmacist so his theory might be off a bit).

At least, his way of thinking is nowhere close to some men on here who thinks that all women travelers are hoes. :tired:

Shouldn't we put some DR content in here? So TeeTee, is she real or is that just a joke?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok kids you had fun while I was away. Now stick to topic or I will get my whip out. I mean it!

You can chit chat in PMs

Thanks

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ok!

Anna Coniglio said:
Ok kids you had fun while I was away. Now stick to topic or I will get my whip out. I mean it!

You can chit chat in PMs

Thanks
Ok, Anna. You are right, I have wasted enough of my time with all these "characters" here.

Chit chat in PM, sorry Anna but not in this lifetime!.

Did you said "whip"?, ummmm sexy!!!

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
Chit chat in PMS??

Anna Coniglio said:

You can chit chat in PMs

Thanks

I didn't know Miguel was a woman! :confused:

Yeah... got to get back to work, sorry but I have so much fun! LOL

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
la_barbie said:
thats for all the stupid chicks out there ... iJUST came back i couldn't stop counting how many sankies were at work at Mangu in Jack Tar... i even saw a 60ish year old baba getting frisky with her tongue on the dance floor with a 20 year old sankie.... i seriously almost gagged on my beer ....that would've been a waste of my beer

and as for what people think of me i could give 2 shits ..... enough posters on here could tell ya that i seriously don't care ! ;)

You know it's funny La Barbie, you are on reading and posting so obviously you do care somewhat or you wouldn't bother with a Sankie101 forum :lick:

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
stormer said:
You know it's funny La Barbie, you are on reading and posting so obviously you do care somewhat or you wouldn't bother with a Sankie101 forum :lick:

stormer, you seriously trying to stir **** up ?? :ermm: