hotel in POP, Sosua or Cabarete

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
Hello all,

Hope you're all doing well! My friend and I are interested in buying a hotel in the area of POP, Sosua or Cabarete. We have a few people interested in investigating with us, and we are looking into it very seriously. But I'm just not too sure where to start. I would need your advices or would you have any websites where we can find hotels on sell... We are looking for a small property of approx. 50-60 rooms. Thanks a lot!! ;)

Carolina
xx

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
carolina_22 said:
Hello all,

Hope you're all doing well! My friend and I are interested in buying a hotel in the area of POP, Sosua or Cabarete. We have a few people interested in investigating with us, and we are looking into it very seriously. But I'm just not too sure where to start. I would need your advices or would you have any websites where we can find hotels on sell... We are looking for a small property of approx. 50-60 rooms. Thanks a lot!! ;)

Carolina
xx
There's the old Woody's in Sosua that has approx. that many rooms and is for sale.
Nice place.
Looks like it needs spiffing up, like paint and cleaning, but it is well equipped and well located.

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
Rocky said:
There's the old Woody's in Sosua that has approx. that many rooms and is for sale.
Nice place.
Looks like it needs spiffing up, like paint and cleaning, but it is well equipped and well located.

Thanks! Would you know by any chance which cie is selling it? Is it century21 or? I checked on many websites and nothing comes up.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
carolina_22 said:
Thanks! Would you know by any chance which cie is selling it? Is it century21 or? I checked on many websites and nothing comes up.
I don't think it's listed anywhere.
You can PM or e-mail me and I will put you in touch with the owners.

negus

Jan 26, 2005
i suggest you go down there and look for yourself usually anything that is advertised will be a bit more pricy than if you used some diplomacy

agile

May 8, 2005
www.globfit.com
Hotel Fitness

Bonjour Carolina

En rapport avec votre recherche d'hotel, peut-?tre s?riez-vous int?ress?e par notre projet d'hotellerie en fitness en RD... La construction de Globfit doit commencer dans quelques mois. Une page web pr?vue pour les futurs investisseurs est disponible ici.
http://www.globfit.com

ag

Last edited:

SosuaJoe

Feb 24, 2005
Real estate agents

Remax or Century 21 both have several hotels on offer. I believe Palm hills real estate and several others do as well.(can't list them all here for fear of forgetting one and making free enemies :) )

Let me know if the number of rooms you're looking for rises to around 91...

Joseph

Golfer

Apr 7, 2002
Make an offer

Field of Dreams Inn
Brand new, 12 units with plans for 10 more. Excellent location accross from Playa Dorado. No broker!!
Email - drhotel@gmail.com
website - fieldofdreamsinn.com

bertgilbert

Feb 1, 2005
spaces.msn.com
What, Why parler francais

agile said:
Bonjour Carolina

En rapport avec votre recherche d'hotel, peut-?tre s?riez-vous int?ress?e par notre projet d'hotellerie en fitness en RD... La construction de Globfit doit commencer dans quelques mois. Une page web pr?vue pour les futurs investisseurs est disponible ici.
http://www.globfit.com

ag

My new friend Escott is right, why are you writting in french on an english/ dominican board. I f you can't write in english mon ami, ecris pas.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
negus said:
i suggest you go down there and look for yourself usually anything that is advertised will be a bit more pricy than if you used some diplomacy
Best advice so far.

agile

May 8, 2005
www.globfit.com
Sorry

bertgilbert said:
My new friend Escott is right, why are you writting in french on an english/ dominican board. I f you can't write in english mon ami, ecris pas.

Sorry I'll do better next time ... May you all be happy!

agile

Artco

May 15, 2005
Hotel for sale

carolina_22 said:
Hello all,

Carolina
xx
I have a friend that may be interested in selling his hotel in pop. It is in front of Playa Dorado. He finished building it last year and unfortunately he is up in his years and is not physically motivated to run a hotel. Email me if you would like to speak to him or see it.
Peter