Hotel palococo and residence corte del mar

redberry32

Jun 22, 2007
has anyone ever stayed at either of these two hotels? I found great reviews on both. The price is more economic with palococo. I looked up the residence del mar website and I called the number listed, but its a wrong number. Any info on either one would be greatly appreciated.

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
has anyone ever stayed at either of these two hotels? I found great reviews on both. The price is more economic with palococo. I looked up the residence del mar website and I called the number listed, but its a wrong number. Any info on either one would be greatly appreciated.

I did not stay on any of this hotels, but visit them.
Corte del Mar phone number posted on their web site is the correct number, 809-240-6992, I just verify a few minutes ago, is working and have vacancy.
Palococo phone number is 809-240-6068, location is on Calle Duarte close to the gas station, quite a walk to the beach.
Corte del Mar is on the beach and apartments are only a couple of years old.
Hope this help,
WebDev

redberry32

Jun 22, 2007
Thanks for your reply! I double checked the number for Corte Mar and realized that I mixed up some numbers. I wanted to go for a weekend in March but they told me that they are booked for the whole month. Palococo received good reviews but I want something on the beach. Can you reccommend anything else? Thanks!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
For the rest of us, where on the north east coast are these places? I'm guessing - Las Terrenas?

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
Thanks for your reply! I double checked the number for Corte Mar and realized that I mixed up some numbers. I wanted to go for a weekend in March but they told me that they are booked for the whole month. Palococo received good reviews but I want something on the beach. Can you reccommend anything else? Thanks!

Hotel on the beach in Las Terrenas in March for cheap, sorry, no such thing.

I will reccomend: Alisei, La Dolce Vita, Las Palmas, Las Palmas al mar, Playa Colibri or Palapa.
Second choice: Oasis, La Residencia del Paseo, Corte del Mar, Papagayo, Casa Nina, KariBeach or Kanesh(former Las Cayenas).
Third choice: all the others.

Good luck to you,

WebDev
PM me for phone numbers.

Last edited:

kribenza

Jan 2, 2007
palococco is sweet

its a wonderful place and very safe. its not on the beach, but you can get there in minutes.

bluesky11

Feb 14, 2008
I'm thinking of staying at Palococo too, when they say 5 min. from the beach does it means WALKING distance?

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
This year, due to the extensive public works on the roads, the place to be is Playa Bonita. Any hotel on the beach, there, will be better, because far away from the construction sites. As some of you know, I have my favorites, that can be found by searching "playa Bonita" in the archives...