House of horror - urgently need legal advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Thank you very much for your support waytogo. I can't believe how argumentative some people on this forum are. Why would I write up a fictional story? I'm a very busy mother of three school children. Do you think I have time to make up a story. If I wanted to be a story-writer then I'd write a book and sell it. Why would I write a story on the forum for free.

Annie - yes, my "friend" is the one with the problem. Why are you so doubtful? Sounds like you have some problems of your own to sort out.

I also made the mistake of going into detail about info I desired on this forum. Never again will I make that mistake. As you will learn in future inquiries here on different topics, KEEP IT SIMPLE, to the point, and don't let them get your goat. 1-2-3
As far as a comment about your girlfriend, What was she thinking?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Wow, try not to cut your losses.......fight this thief til the end.

Something needs to be done about this guy.

eso es lo que se le llama un LADRONAZO.

haleema

Sep 20, 2009
I don't know what is so hard to believe, people do idiotic things for "love".

To the OP, it will be much cheaper if you contact a surveyor and they can do the title search for you to see in whose name the property is and if it is the process of being transfered. If you find out it is in the cretin's name, then you will need to get a lawyer involved. Please be aware that any lawyer that speaks English well will be charging 3 to 10 times as much as the local lawyers, so if you speak Spanish passably you can save a lot of money.

Here is the contact info for a surveyor who speaks English. Horst Skiwiles 829-521-4279 mensura_total@hotmail.com. He is German and honest.

Thanks alot for the contact Chip.

My friend is really worried about Guzman's fees, as she knows the deal here. She's been living off of her credit cards for the last 6 months. I'll let you know what happens.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
building a house in DR with credit cards, she must have escaped from some home, noone could make every mistake in the book all at the same time.........errrrrm could they

haleema

Sep 20, 2009
I also made the mistake of going into detail about info I desired on this forum. Never again will I make that mistake. As you will learn in future inquiries here on different topics, KEEP IT SIMPLE, to the point, and don't let them get your goat. 1-2-3
As far as a comment about your girlfriend, What was she thinking?

God knows. I had been warning her about him and we stopped talking for a while. I can't believe the mentality of some people here though. I'm starting to calm down a bit now. Thanks for the advice. I think I will keep it simple from now on. Cheek of it.

haleema

Sep 20, 2009
building a house in DR with credit cards, she must have escaped from some home, noone could make every mistake in the book all at the same time.........errrrrm could they

She built the house cash, but because her boyfriend was ripping her off the house cost more than she was quoted. So, when she returned to the UK she was sending money thinking she was at the final stages of her build, but obviously not the case. She was desperate to finish the house, so she then used her credit card to send him the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.