How do I secure a loan to from the bank to buy a new car in Santo Domingo?

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Sorry, but, besides the loan he needs to know that a new car he will also have to pay 16 % Itbis on. I still would buy used.

DR has great public transportation (as third world countries go). My .02 would be to rely on the system for a year or two, rent vehicles on an as needed basis (you'd be surprised how little you need them), or maybe purchase an inexpensive scooter to get you about town.

Save your money during that time so you can pay for the whole thing at once, then call or email Rocky, who will point you in the right direction towards getting a solid, reliable, used car.

At those usurious interest rates, doing anything else is just throwing your money away.

Good luck,

DRob

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
What are these ads advertising 8% financing with Dollar payments for new cars? Anyone know anything about them? ALSO I have been told that some cars are imported from Japan and have the steerwheel moved from one side to the other (hence all the notices on "American model") and that sometimes the job is done with, well, say, less than the best of equipment and well, shall we just say that sometimes, even though I know that one should never ever ever buy a new car, I think that maybe, just maybe, it might be worth it here...