how is this possible lol

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Being in the top 10 counts for something, no? You're stil #1 on my list, just not saying which one!

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Doesn't matter....if you don't have at least 10 M-Fers hatin' you...you ain't doing it right.
:)

SHALENA

P.S. Thanks Reese

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
i'm just thrilled with this new system, to think that little old me has rank on file, peer reviewed, by the lot who post on DR1, i am on the disliked side, but hey, at least i know someone is reading my rantings and ravings, brugal influenced prose. this is great. i also find out that some of the folks on the "like" list, well they "like" my stuff. where is my check? is this like Pro Golf, PGA, where even a golfer way down on the list still gets money, not a million but enough that he can stay "on tour"................

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
it is quite simple, JR... the more bull**** you post the more likes or dislikes u get...

the only real statistic would be to compare the percentage of likes/dislikes u scored compared to the number of posts you post...

the results would be completely different... mind you... I would enter the dislike list like a rocket... maybe beaten by you by a small margin...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I do not contribute to this system... no like/dislike entries given by me...

BUT SOMEHOW.......

I am as disliked as much as public enemy #1..........DR1 Robert......... unfathomable :ermm:

Should I be insulted ???:mad: