how much for the helicopter ride?

EDinNB

Apr 1, 2006
laurapasinifan said:
per person...or for the helicopter

bob

Those prices are per person, My wife and I did the 20 min one on Mar 22, we flew between Catilonia and Sunscape, then up along the beach and circled our resort (Majestic Colonial), then up past Breezes to where the vacant lot is and the ground work is completed for a new resort (can't remember the name), then flew back behind the resorts back to the heliport. We were in the air 18 min.

EDinNB

Sep 19, 2005
whats to be confused about?....she would like to take the helicopter ride! its not a matter of wanting money OR a helicopter ride!
she is my gf, we have a relationship that encompases every aspect of life. money...how we get it, what we do with it, how we make sure there is enough for the important things ...just happens to a part of that thing called life.

what gets old is every time , I bring up anything about our life...someone puts it into a context that envokes images of sankettes.....so 5 years from now when i mention something about a son I have from her, ill have hear about how she only had the kid to get more alimoney...or somethign stupid like that.

I realize you all are getting hungry for the next 500 post sankie story

but please!

by the way the helicopter ride was my suggestion.... and being young and liking fun things and never haveing been in any thing like that ...she said yes!

besides robert I bet if I go back and chop up some of your older posts , I can put together almost any subject I want...and then "QUOTE" you on it.

bob

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
laurapasinifan said:
besides robert I bet if I go back and chop up some of your older posts , I can put together almost any subject I want...and then "QUOTE" you on it.

bob

Hehehe... go for it :)

Do you ever go fishing?

Sep 19, 2005
Robert said:
Hehehe... go for it :)

Do you ever go fishing?

I am too busy to fish from work...AND post like a normal person..

maybe I can hire aegap to spend 4 hours chopping up some old posts for me!!!!.......

I was dumb enough to think fishing would be frowned upon. It seems to be encouraged...that is until it takes up way too much band width or wrong person gets hooked

but Ill learn to fit in somehow or not...huh?

bob

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
laurapasinifan said:
whats to be confused about?....she would like to take the helicopter ride! its not a matter of wanting money OR a helicopter ride!
she is my gf, we have a relationship that encompases every aspect of life. money...how we get it, what we do with it, how we make sure there is enough for the important things ...just happens to a part of that thing called life.

what gets old is every time , I bring up anything about our life...someone puts it into a context that envokes images of sankettes.....so 5 years from now when i mention something about a son I have from her, ill have hear about how she only had the kid to get more alimoney...or somethign stupid like that.

I realize you all are getting hungry for the next 500 post sankie story

but please!

by the way the helicopter ride was my suggestion.... and being young and liking fun things and never haveing been in any thing like that ...she said yes!

bob
Bob,

Just let it go. Moca and Sosua are disparate locations, the first is the real DR, the other is just the mirage of an eternal vacation spot for many DR1ers. For them, the DR consist of what the coast has to offer, sankie galore and all.

Just how AZB tries to explain the difference between Santiago women and those from the tourist spots, it all falls into one of two realm: either the DR1er gets it or not!

-NALs

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
I think most expats that have young girlfriends/wives know when they are being used. They may choose to look the other way or they may unconsciously look the other way...if the life these girls provide is good enough. Bob seems to be smart enough and he knows what the reality is. Some of these girls know how to walk the line pretty good. They have mastered the art of getting just enough so that the expat does not get ****ed enough to end the relationship. They will ask until they **** you off and then back off for awhile. Bob knows and I will take his word as he seems to be sincere. Besides it is a cheap helicopter ride and something you do once in your lifetime.