In case u girl leaves u *wink* *wink*

Just kidding, nice house !

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Yes, but worth the price.
Outback is top of the line and very reliable.

Very good when it comes to warranty, too.
Once I contacted them how much a fan for the FLEXmax would be [I always like to have a spare at hand].
They did not respond... just sent me one free. :classic:

donP

We have two brand new Outback controllers [one 80, one 60] at our DR home - along with the solar panels that we never installed.

May 29, 2006
The refrigerator is not on the system, but with the 9-12 hours people in Palmerito get every day, that is enough to keep stuff from spoiling.

I've always thought that given a choice of just one, at least half of all Dominicans would prefer a washer to a fridge. It seems most shop, cook and eat their food pretty much everyday. Leftovers? What's that? A dorm fridge is plenty for most. I rented a washer/spin dryer for my GF about ten years back for like $10/month and she was really happy. Never had or wanted a fridge.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
mine took the washer real quick and later on realized that i was selling the large ge fridge used for 250$ to a cheap neighbor she really raised a stink about who really owned it.. of course the custom bedroom drawer sets went first..w/the glass..tops...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
About 20 years ago I bought my "MIL" a cheap GE fridge.
Whenever I visited, it was empty, except for some water in the Fridge part, and containers full of ice in the freezer.
I asked her "WHY"????
She said that if she kept any food in there her grown kids, and other members of the family, would come to her house and eat everything, and take what was left home with them.
Being a "Dominican Mami" she could not say "NO"!!!!!!
She called the "Colmado" on a "Just-In-Time" to eat basis!!!
"What A Country"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC