How negotiable are property prices

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
batich I wasn't being humorous. I am serious.
I visit the D.R. on average 4 times a year with stays from 1 week to 1 month. I travel around the Island and try to live in the island way. Your passed opportunities sound better then what I have stumbled across.
P.M. me if you are more comfortable. John

B

batich

batich I wasn't being humorous. I am serious.
I visit the D.R. on average 4 times a year with stays from 1 week to 1 month. I travel around the Island and try to live in the island way. Your passed opportunities sound better then what I have stumbled across.
P.M. me if you are more comfortable. John

Please check your PM and contact me if interested.

antojo

Aug 22, 2006
Thankyou

I understand you humour very well, John.
But if you live in DR long enough you came across this kind of opportunities as well I am sure.
I already regret that I shared my insight with everyone. Reaction mostly is very hostile.

I have no explanation, but better I stop giving any more information.
I need no enemies.
I am very open and friendly and got used to have other people like me around me. I hate wars and hatred.
Peace to all you guys!
God bless you and your families!

I have found your information very very helpful, I am in the process of looking
for a property in the DR. and am so glad i came across your info, as I have been put off by a lot of properties thinking they were too expensive for my
pocket, but now am more confident of puting in an offer. Thank you once again.

PabloPaul

Dec 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
Whatever.
But these posts are not for you anyway, good man.

They are for the guy who thinks about buying a home and does not want to overpay ******
Thank you - I'll take your advice anyday.
By the way, I'm on the lookout for something nice if you find it.

pace1

Jan 14, 2007
this all sounds a bit scary could someone tell me something a bit more positive haha

pennyman

Jan 25, 2008
I realize this is an old thread. Can someone enlighten us how much resales are still negotiable? 10 - 20% of the asking price? Furthermore is there a way to know how long a property has been up for sale.

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
Put the offer in and see what happens...! What have you got to loose..?Same as in Europe / US / Anywhere else in the world.

In general, I find pre-construction are less negotiable, but developers will throw in freebies early on etc. fridges, A/C etc..