How NOT to negotiate !!!!

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
Yea Marco doesnt sound that angry like someone broke his good TV maybe it was a setup.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
there's only one thing to wory about:
where will this country end if we start to brake Presidente bottles???????
i would not complain about any broken bohemias, brahmas(my favorites to throw, show a good line in the air), or some Bud lights aso.
but Prsi?
that's disgusting
Mike

BlueLodge

Dec 28, 2005
You guys always seem to enjoy life. Just goes to show that when good people associate with other good people, good things happen.

DunHill

Aug 29, 2003
www.dunhill.ws
An American found out last week in Juan Dolio that broken Presidente bottles are really sharp.
Also something about money, but than IRL

A.

PS i cannot see that movie on the link
A shockwave application that starts a .flv file and that gave a conflict
I needed to download the file to be able to view it.
On youtube never problems, on this site always.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
no guys, the link i o.k. or otherwise nobody could see the movie.
i clicked the first picture once and it worked right away.
mostly it is one of the 2 reasons:
toooo slow internetconnection
or you do't have a good software installed which takes all those clips nice and softly

i never had a prob with Rocky-videos or pictures to display, and i think he's always using the same procedure and programs to store the stuff and load it up.
Mike

PlantaFULL

Oct 21, 2004
or you do't have a good software installed which takes all those clips nice and softly

That is the case, I was using the bad software Firefox and now checked in the good software Internet Explorer where it worked.

DunHill's case is even more hopeless because he is using the worst of them all: Linux.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
after trying several ones over the years i came back to the good old first one, internet explorer, and never have probs on anything, and i work administrating my own websites aso daily with videos and pictures.
my brother is a linux freak, always wants to explain me the advantages of the stuff, but while i am online 24/7/365 he's often out of service, looks like that professional linux stuff needs a professional to use it, ha ha
have fun
Mike

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
You guys always seem to enjoy life. Just goes to show that when good people associate with other good people, good things happen.
You got that right, Mr Lodge.
There's never a dull moment, and if we ever come close, there's always someone ready to come up with another crazy idea to entertain us all.
Good people, good things, good life.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
perfectly right said Rocky.
and that's not even because we live here on the island, what Rocky wrote above is fact whereever you are/live.
but to live that good relaxed life of ours here is the improvement to any other spot i've been, even i did enjoy it there, too.
Mike

benna

Jan 30, 2006
WOW. Perhaps if our leading man there ever grows tired of fighting over price with his women he could move to Hollywood and land an acting gig!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Psa ....

Rocky's public service announcement for cheap 'horny' gringos. Next time hire professional actors and not a pro. :)