How the GRINCH (La Sirena) Stole Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
La Sirena is a good store, however, the management style changed after Roman Ramos delegated all responsibilities to his succesors. Still, it's quite the bargain :p

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
So before you go on a "Rant",why not get your "facts" straight!!!????

The only --- ranting seems to be you. Asking for OTHERS to post is a way to get the FACTS STRAIGHT incase that never crossed your mind(?).

I posted after asking the person using the certificates said it was her Christmas Bonus, and THEN asked for any employees of La Sirena to please reply and let us know what it is all about.

Thanks to ALL the other people that replied and offerred their 2 cents with out the total negativity like yours.

Oh, did I step on someones toes?????? So sorry!

Rules on this site prevent me from stating my first reaction to your rant.

I would venture to say that I believe Robert allows everyone a right to post here and not just those that agree with you Criss. As I stated, I posted from the information told to me and ASKED others to reply.

And I respectfully dis-agree that La Sirena is the cheapest and best place to buy anymore.

And to tell the truth, I don't give a rat's ..... if you are the most popular person on this site and that everyone else loves you. You are only as good as your last post and frankly, from YOUR rant, what comes to mind is the movie, "Anger Management".

Don - SantiagoDR

Merry Christmas to all, that includes you Criss.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I'm beginning to wonder who on this thread personifies the Grinch and who personifies the Who's? ;) Closed.

Have a happy holiday and a successful and prosperous new year!

Status
Not open for further replies.