how to get to Luperon from sosua or puerto plata

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you crazy :) but yes, the ride to luperon is really nice. all that area is pretty.

Taca?o

Dec 30, 2012
to ask is not a problem. in the simplest version you need less than 5 words: como llegar a luperon? heck, you can google translate from spanish and memorize. the problem is to understand what is being said: very fast, with slang thrown in, words misspelled...

Yooo, LMAO! You got me with this one, sometimes you ask Pedro a simple question and this guy gives you a psalm of the Bible back as an answer. I'm like o_O

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
sometimes you ask Pedro a simple question and this guy gives you a psalm of the Bible back as an answer.

yeah, jesus somehow often worms his way into dominican answers :) it may be confusing to some. but my biggest problem understanding directions is derecho/derecha issue. i swear that in a fast sentence both words sound exactly the same. and they can be accompanied with vigorous waving of the left hand.

once we drove from POP to PC. after huguey road signs mysteriously disappear. we asked few people for direction. each said a different thing. all were, essentially, wrong. and it's not that we could not understand what was being said since miesposo is dominican, born and bred. even he looked confused :)