How To Impress A Woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Some of you don't know....

Dominican women. They are "salameras", "pegajosas". No matter what you do, it's hard to get rid of them once they hook up with you. They want to kiss you 24 hours a day. It gets to be a drag. Does anybody have any good advice on how to get rid of a salamera?

TW

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Some of you don't know....

golo said:
Dominican women. They are "salameras", "pegajosas". No matter what you do, it's hard to get rid of them once they hook up with you. They want to kiss you 24 hours a day. It gets to be a drag. Does anybody have any good advice on how to get rid of a salamera?

TW

Do what I do. I tell her that I don't let my other women do that so I am not goin to put up from her! If she protests show her the door! 9 out of 10 times they come crawling back begging forgiveness!

Tony C.

Tony C.

Salomon

Apr 4, 2002
Golo, Why don't you ..

1. Compliment her. 2. Respect her.
3. Honor her. 4. Cuddle her.
5. Kiss her. 6. Caress her.
7. Love her. 8. Stroke her.
9. Tease her. 10. Comfort her.
11. Protect her. 12. Hug her.
13. Hold her. 14. Spend money on her.
15. Wine and dine her. 16. Listen to her.
17. Care for her. 18. Stand by her.
19. Support her. 20. Go to the ends of the Earth for her.

Didn't you say that if you do these things, women will leave you on the note of being "Too nice"

MS

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Salomon...thank you!

I was going to answer, but you did a fine job!!!

If that doesn't work, TW, just be yourself! That should get rid of her really fast!!!
se1red.gif

Mar 21, 2002
Hey Mr. Robert Overlord of DR1

When the heck are you going to put this thread to sleep? Man I'm tired of seeing the same old "How to impress a woman?" thread.

Please this has degenerated into the lowest form of organic soup. It is so far away from the DR I feel like I'm in Siberia

brrrrrrrrrrr?!!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
TW I know you are smart why would you have to ask that kind of question when you have answered it with other posts.

BE PEJAJOSO back to her. The guy that is a sobbing emotional geek loses the girl. Bring her flowers, kiss her a** and tell her you want to get married and that will, al fin, get rid of her. geeze.. somebody has to do the dirty work here.

BTW Rob, I am tempted to say something about The Batchelor again to close this pathetic thread.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Sorry....couldn't find the right veggies...

spam4.gif

If you read a whole lot of posts back, I asked Rob to close the thread...

<b><i> Robert...
on behalf of myself and the rest of the WOMEN on this forum...

Pib, Jan, Anna etc...

I beg you to close this post...It has run its course...

Like my hero says..."This post hasn't been response worthy for a while now. Can't teach an old dog-man a new trick!"

Thanks!</b></i>

He didn't do it...and look at how many people have responded with one thing or another...

Oh, well...Robert...now...please...

nike.gif

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2002
So many threads

Can we all on DR1 produce more DR related threads?
Huh
Who was that stupid idiot that started a thread on Paki muslims creating a massacre?
The other thread in the business forum talking about Canada vs. USA and all that crap about the FTA.
Only DR stuff

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You all protest too much!and come back for more

Vote with your keyboards! This thread has a life of its own.More hits,more replies!Don,t like the thread?Stop "visiting",stop "posting"!The "Webmaster" is just that! "O&C,s" constant crying is just to up his "posts" number as he sees life as a contest of who has more! Tired of this thread? you don,t have to "Kill" it,you can just let it "Die"! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mar 21, 2002
Just a question

As I viewing the media gallery, i noticed a guy who goes by the nick of Kingofdice. Who is this character. He rarely posts, has got his picture with some pretty girls. Is he like a Porfirio Rubirosa type, a Dominican playboy, a gambler?

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Chanchito, where is your picture? You said that you'd put one out there. Are you jealous of KOD? I have heard that he is an international playboy - "high roller" and is going to be in Santo Domingo next week this time.

Mar 21, 2002
Criss you're a swine

Seems that you mistakenly injected yourself with the stuff you use to treat the animals at your clinic.

Mar 21, 2002
Oh one last thing

Teresa, I sent Rob my picture yesterday. Just curious to who KOD is cuz he rarely posts like our 2 blabbermouths Criss Colon and Goshmoe

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I tell you about KOD if you tell me about this "Corona" chic? I thought it was Anna C. but it looks like it was taken in a bathroom? I have never seen her post either. I do get stuck in this open form mainly. Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.