how to tell the difference between a DDD and a skanksta

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
By jove methinks they got it,sankies are top notch closers and the best ones get great sales bonus gifts such as green cards,visas,cars ,motorcycles,jewelry,etc.etc.many make more than top salespeople in the world:bandit:

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Anna

Anna Coniglio said:
He's kidding.
I had training in sales and I would say that these guys are very good at qualifying the prospect. Am I right jazzy? They ask the right questions and they know what it is you need. And so they get better at it. Lord knows the prospects arrive by the plane load every week. Couple of months and they become pros at it.

Qualifying the prospect!

Anna,

Are you sure you haven't been listening to Todd Duncan
tapes on selling mortgages, or Brian Tracy for that matter?
As a sales supervisor I couldn't agree more that training
makes a salesperson. With constant practice anyone
can be a better salesperson, regardless of what type of
sales you practice.
BTW, these threads are giving my son an idea for a new
part-time job. LOL

con cari?o,

Moca

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
LOL Moca keep your son away from this forum. Just kidding.
Yes I spent big bucks learning the " qualify the prospect" save lots of time and you move on to the next and this is what I see these guys doing.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
You know what, for every Euro and North American female who hooks up with a Dominican (insert the identifier of your choice here, sankie, skankie, gigolo, sex worker, or whatever) male, I suspect there are equal numbers of Euro and North American males who hook up with Dominican female (insert the identifier of your choice). Now, here is where I see the similarity with single nationality relationships: money is more often than not a factor.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Many DR citizens think Euro and Americans (male or female) have a lot of money. They are looking for a dream sometimes too. Everybody wants to live happily ever after, even if it means going to another country to live. And some are in it for the money. And some are in it for the sex.
mk

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
disagree

arturo said:
You know what, for every Euro and North American female who hooks up with a Dominican (insert the identifier of your choice here, sankie, skankie, gigolo, sex worker, or whatever) male, I suspect there are equal numbers of Euro and North American males who hook up with Dominican female (insert the identifier of your choice). Now, here is where I see the similarity with single nationality relationships: money is more often than not a factor.

dude... i disagree.
look at every resort........ waaaaaaaaay more guy cuties (the ones i've been to)... and i always see more female tourists hook up with the dominicans than male tourists.

Status
Not open for further replies.