How you handle the situation matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
The more posts you write the more I see you really are inexperienced in living in this country you are giving advice to people and do not even know what is going on around you and. Im not saying that some of your advice is not right but I see too many people come to this country on vacation and think they can live here and its not the same and too me your advice seems to say everything is peachy here and you do this and do that but honestly I dont think you have a clue !! If you dont know the PN is the biggest organized crime family in the DR you are clueless !!! I always tell people things in this country can go from everything is fine and dandy to dangerous crap hitting the fan in a heartbeat!
Do you speak Spanish and do you live here full time ? Own a vehicle and travel around the country ??

cjp2010

Mar 25, 2013
Chill out people. Don't be so offended by what I say. My comments are not directed to any specific person. The only reason you should have to be offended is if what I said was true for you and you were part of the problem -

People walking around with their nose in the air all the time and then wonder why they get treated so poorly.

People that have lived here for years but only have expat friends and then wonder why they can't negotiate with a Dominican.

People who believe they are so smart and every single Dominican is slow, stupid and lazy and then wonder how they got scammed by the same.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Chill out people. Don't be so offended by what I say. My comments are not directed to any specific person. The only reason you should have to be offended is if what I said was true for you and you were part of the problem -

People walking around with their nose in the air all the time and then wonder why they get treated so poorly.

People that have lived here for years but only have expat friends and then wonder why they can't negotiate with a Dominican.

People who believe they are so smart and every single Dominican is slow, stupid and lazy and then wonder how they got scammed by the same.

does the concept of a hint mean anything to you?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
You're so full of schit and self-contradictory statements it's hard to know even where to begin.

Pollo he is in that " I can make a Difference" stage in DR and a lot of people go through this. I hope when he falls it is not to hard.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Dude first off I dont walk around with my nose in the air ! Second i have learned how to live here I actually get confused for Dominican first by Domincans and Gringos !! I dont take any crap from anybody I stand my ground when I know I am right or being screwed over and one thing I have learned is that if you out crazy a Domincan or bunch of Dominicans they wont mess with you!!! In saying that I love living here but it is what it is and I wont sugar coat anything Its not easy to live here but learning the language and culture goes a long way as well as respecting people. .

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
OP........

Slow down. You move to fast..................... lol

Take a break.

We are done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.