Huricane ERIKA in the DR. We will Rebuild..

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
It's Sunday @ 3:30pm, odds are pretty high that he is lit up on a bottle of Extra Viejo!
You can skip the thread if it offends you.
I find the thread good cheap entertainment, and was hoping for more insults from both parties.

tio tambo'

these guys are making you look like The Pope !!....

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Au contraire , there is nothing wrong with my sense of humour. You however have more serious issues to deal with, perhaps stronger medication will help. Uncalled for insults when somebody doesn't find your attempt at humour to be funny is a sign of a troubled mind.

Bob, you are suggesting I should be on medication, because of what you consider "uncalled for insults". But then you go on and insult me.. Are you suggesting you require medication too?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Bob, you are suggesting I should be on medication, because of what you consider "uncalled for insults". But then you go on and insult me.. Are you suggesting you require medication too?

I also fight when I play hockey, but I've never started one.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I also fight when I play hockey, but I've never started one.

And there it is right there BOB, you just stated you are NOT responsible.. Take a look at the original Post.. Obviously it was humour.. Right BOB? You can see it was HUMOUR? Bob you start all fights, but unfortunately you aren't "aware".. Awareness is a gift that only a few of us have..

Its odd because you seem to have a sense of right from from wrong when it relates to the middle east, but a complete lack of comprehension regarding any thing else.. or also when interject a point.. who cares you mean nothing to me..:bunny:

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Some people didn't take their afternoon nap...

Sent from my GT-I9195L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.