I Am A Sanki Panki

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
LOL

Hey Criss. i can post a nude picture for potential clients to see if it is allowed by the board owners although i doubt they'll aprove your request for me to show my "tool".

anyway, cuida'o si tu eres pajaro Criss. cojelo suave.

Jochy Playa.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
For Jochy

Jochy or jock Itch,

Who ever you are you are a bloody idiot!!!!

I think you are a Dominican Male who has been to a prison in NYC (because NYC is the end of the world for you) and got some serious black tools rammed up your backside and left you an exhaust the size of the Space Shuttle exhaust.

I seriously recommend you wait to hear the POP! That is when your head finally comes out of your hind.

Because of that treatment metted out to you, you are trying to recuperate your screwed up manhood by calling people of this board names and gays.

So p*cker head. Take your wind blowing, bull shitting rear end and go play with the guys from your gay club!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh goodie! a Flame War. But even better, GOLO is baaaak!

Wonderful!

HB
flamethrower.gif

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
here's the response you deserve faggot

hey missing_dr

what is it that got you so pissed off that you have to be such an asshole??? oh, let me guess...... maybe it is because I wrote that I don't like faggots and you took it personal so now you feel rejected and left out????
that's ok pajaro, you can still find some sankies in dr willing to "do" you, so don't get mad at me because I only like women. I am sorry about what happened to you at that NYC jail man, but it seems that you have gotten pretty good at the art of "talking like a worn out asshole right from jail with no sense of humor and a lot of frustration". I understand why you are missing_dr so much, sankies might be a lot nicer to you that those rough criminal inmates that sexualy abuse you and on top of that use your mouth as their mobile toilet. It's really messed up that they have discarded so much crap in your mouth. No wonder you seem like such "dirty mouth" by the way you express yourself. I hope your sentence ends soon so you can go to dr and stop missing it so much, but look at it the positive way, at least they let you use a computer over there at the underworld so you can see that most people don't talk as dirty as you prisioners at that NYC jail.
anyway, read my posts again so you can see that I haven't acussed anybody in particular of being gay, nor have I engaged in any personal insults. I was just having fun with this thread until you ruined your with your rude personal attack. Ok so I wrote some silly things.....so what??
It's only meant for entertainment, but not to offend anyone or to be an asshole like you are doing. I haven't read any complaints from anyone that I have offended ,or called names like you say except yours, and this doesn't even concern you. I guess most members here are adults and they can defend themselves if I have in any way been offensive (?). you have to watch your language cause this ain't no jail house man. you need to wash your mouth with bleach because if hair grew on crap, you would probably have a big afro on your dirty mouth. cojelo suave pajarraco.

Jochy :bandit:

Last edited:

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
Joch what gives man?

Guys,

Whats up with all the 4 letter words? Come on yeah we are all adults Joch if it's not true than why bother getting into a fight (verbal) about it? Missing_DR come on man you know "one flies over the cuck koo nest every so often". Guys I know that we have freedom of expression but don't yall think it's being put to the maximum test? Besides Joch if you did a little more research you would find that Missing_DR is some other than you think.

Later guys, remember "Our fine ladies visit this site also".

Isaac, getting one step closer to running away to the DR by resolving one conflict at a time.:angry: :mad: ;) :confused: :alien:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's a pity some of you don't have a better grasp of the English language...
If you don't get it, email me and I'll explain using BIG letters :tired:

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.