I am a Sankiette!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No hables muy duro!!!!

Sheeeeeesh you boys think that what you are sending now gets you pictures of me with women.... oh boy the price just went uuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppp
The price went up, what are you talking about Willis?.

Why paid when I can probably get it for free, wahahahahaha!.

Hints:

1- Guess with whom you will be spending time with in less then 2 weeks,
2- Guess with whom, MAYBE, you are going to get drunk with,
3- Guess who CAN put "something funny" in your drink or food,
4- Guess who has all type of "thingies" to take pictures with,
5- Wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Hifiman - you are the only one..... please take me out to dinner!!!!

AAAAhhhh ok..............wait! no way!...........cannnn't resist must look away, her sankiette powers are no match for my wallet.
Ok when and where;)
hifiman

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Hifiman - I am sooooo glad you recognize my powers!!!! We will make a date.....

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
The price went up, what are you talking about Willis?.

Why paid when I can probably get it for free, wahahahahaha!.

Hints:

1- Guess with whom you will be spending time with in less then 2 weeks,
2- Guess with whom, MAYBE, you are going to get drunk with,
3- Guess who CAN put "something funny" in your drink or food,
4- Guess who has all type of "thingies" to take pictures with,
5- Wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Miguel,

From your other thread I will remind you that - NOTHING IS FREE.....LOL

1. Wow, less then 2 weeks..... wooo hoo

2. MAYBE I will get drunk with you.... pretty much assured honey - I am a cheap drunk....

3. You would never do that......

4. OH OH now I am scared...............

5. I will have my people contact your people to work out contract details....

NOW stop messing with my reputation........ it was fine till I met you.....Woooops haven't actually met you yet and look at the mess we are making.....

oldislandman

Sep 1, 2002
I confess

OK, I confess. I am her one and only love (according to her) that sent her the money! She promised me that she is counting the days until I get there and that we will be able to spend at least 3 hours together each day while I am there. She also told me that I can take her out for steak and lobster every night if that is what I want. When I arrive, she said she would be at the airport with a new hairdo, freshly painted finger and toe nails, smelling real pretty, and wearing a short tight mini skirt. How could I resist not sending her money????

harrydr

On Vacation
Dec 12, 2006
Boring

Unlike yourselves, planner and miguel, people here have lives and could care less about all of this.

Planner, maid problems, then a western union issue, wow you must be busy.

Miguel, Wahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Unlike yourselves, planner and miguel, people here have lives and could care less about all of this.

Not even worth a comment!! :bunny:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que le paso a este baboso?.....

Come on man, stop being such an old man.

I am the one who's "97" and I am not that sour.

What in hell do you want me to do?, I mean, I have to make fun of things in order to forget that I have a little pimple for a "johnson".

Get a grip and go out and find your sense of humor!.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Harrydr. I am not sure what your problem is! I am trying to have a little fun and you can't handle it.

Well my darling, go find another thread to read or better yet - start your own damn thread! Who ****ed in your cornflakes???

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Assistant required?

Dear Gregg,

Honey, remember what I told you about listening to what other people say (ok that includes me) OF COURSE you are my one and only.

Dear Miguel,

Honey, remember what I told you about listening to what other people say (ok that includes me) OF COURSE you are my one and only.

Dear Jim,

Dear Tony,

Dear Duane,

Dear ............................

Well you see the money you sent me last week to open my business, I did. And you know I was doing really really great, just like I told you I would. Then this hurricane hit - what you didn't hear about that in the US? We had this hurricane hit and you know my business blew over and fell right off the Malecon into the ocean.

So, honey, I need another $1,000 US to rebuild it. Yes, please send it by Western Union and hurry please. You know I can't let this opportunity pass me by....

Mi amor - I love you and only you.....

That's awesome planner. Do you need an assistant?
I could design a template for you, show you how to do a mail merge with your contact list, set up your Web site, among other things... that I won't mention here. :cheeky: ;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
...I could design a template for you, show you how to do a mail merge with your contact list, set up your Web site, among other things... that I won't mention here. :cheeky: ;)
I recommend MS Project .... she'll need to define predecessor and successor relationships between projects/tasks (aka clients).

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Margaret - thank you for your kind offer of assistance. However I design and set up databases so this is not an issue.......

But I do need someone to work on my website...... Maybe we can work a deal and you can be my assistant and trainee... Business is so good I may need more help....... ;););)