Here's one

auction_1.jpg

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Here's one

auction_1.jpg
can anyone notice larry's twin brother in the picture?
Oopppss, rob was caught in the process of breaking the wind. hehehehe. me so funny
AZB

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
AZB...watch out or Rob just might post the picture of your brothers serving the food..LOL

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
AZB said:
wow, nice apartment dawny poo. I may become a regular guest in your house. Love the balcony and the pool.
AZB

I see you also saw my place before I did! About becoming a regular guest, sure, why not. I'll add your name to the waiting list, thanks to Scott's blog. :ermm:

I loved my privacy, once upon a time. Only my 3 brothers had permission to call me dawnypooh. (for Winnie-the-Pooh, I'm a devoted fan). So, after consulting the Tao of Pooh, I am almost resigned, now. :ermm: :ermm:

just kidding. I look forward to entertaining between bouts of hermitude? hermitage? hermiting? hermithood? for the work.

Would you like a hammock installed? :)

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
As usual, good blogging... Unfortunately I forget to read the blog unless I see this:

BAM

Click here to read

BAM

BTW, I like your idea about a parallel blog. A censored blog is kind of boring. But I'm sure if you put a link in your blog to a parallel blog, the censors would... well, censor the link. You could always email people your blog.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
When childish comments and nasty stuff about people are posted, it's gets deleted.
As suggested, set up a blog on someone else's bandwidth and server and let them deal with the pain. Yes, I will delete any links to that blog if it's taking digs at posters or businesses here on DR1.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Thanks Scott

Just wanted to post a quick note to Scott. He is a real nice chap and very helpful and generous. I enjoyed our conversation at lunch and am very thankful that you took time to meet me and take me for real 'Dominican Food', which was very good.

Taco Tue. is a great place to meet some great people ... Scott, Dawn, Tim, Veronica, Brian, Robin, Dori, Nick, Rob, Alberto, ... and many others whose names I don't remember now (but, I shall with a few more visits).

TTFN ...
Shad.

Status
Not open for further replies.