i don't know how to go about gettin a job on contract in dominican !!!! HELPPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
www.loversss.friendpages.com
miguel said:
Get together?, only in your dreams. I would not do someone like you, not even with AZB's Di**. The only person that you should apologize to is Hillbilly. And not one of your stupid apologies where you apologize and then say something stupid right after. As you can see, Miss Peller 2004, you come to our home and disrespect one of our member and many will rip you another hol*. Now just take it easy and be a good girl and LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p . Oh I am sorry, I am going to behave, I love you!!!!

it was a joke there pal !!! i still think you are scum and a trouble maker ...and i don't know who you are and i don't really care!!!! i think you are the most rude ignorant person i have ever encountered and think you have big issues ....you are such a child and i knew you would keep it up ...because you are MISTER IMATURITY 2004 and i didn't say one bad thing about hillbilly and i did apologize, he hasn't said a word since all this nonsence started and i think he is the most normal out of any of us to tell you the truth ...and when i say sorry to someone i mean it, if i say something stupid after it is not towards the person i said sorry to, another words ....hillbilly probably is a great guy ...you on the otherhand i do NOT care what you say or think i don't know you or will ever meet you ..you have no matter in my life ...and i think very low of you from what i do know ....mainly because you keep it UP !!! cE ya rounD HUN!
ps. on the bright side i have met very nice people from this thread that i talk to and think are very fun nice people who know what they are doing in life and are not out to fight over stupid things
and i have also heard you have always been a dick FACE!

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Dear Vanessa,

Greetings from Dartmouth.

Thank you for inquiring about my son. He is 24, was born at St. Rita's in Sydney and is studying for his Master's in Chemistry at the University of Windsor in Ontario. We lived on Hardwood Hill in Sydney from 1979 - 1987 and I return periodically on business.

I understand your frustration with your treatment here but you must understand that YOU came into OUR house. You didn't introduce yourself (basic ettiquitte or nettiquitte) and immediately disrespected one of our own (I agree you did apologize for that - of a fashion). When multiple posts pointed out your juvenile board language use (do you actually see much of that here, except yours) you railed at the people who suggested you conform to our ways and called it "defending yourself".

I could go on and on but I hope you get the idea. All are welcome here, but we do try to get along (after a fashion). True to the island of your birth you didn't back down at all but if you expect to get any help from the members of this board (and there is no greater DR resource on the web) I suggest you try to calm down and get along with those who are much older, experienced and knowledgeable than a 20 year old precocious young lady from Cape Breton.

There I have done my Mr. Nice-nice routine. Try not to make my efforts a waste of my time and others.

Gregg

P.S. - Vanessa please give me the respect of spelling my name correctly as I have done with you.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dear Van

I stopped reading this when it got so argumentive.

I think that you really need to think a bit on what you are planning on doing.

There are tons of "Misses" around here that can't find a job. And a degree at 20 is very good, but in what field? Certainly not English or Business Administration or Computer Science.

If you really want to triumph is the world of entertainment, this is surely not the place to start, now, is it?

Remember, you asked for a 'Contract' . If you are as pretty as everyone seems to think you are, I'd bet you would have a better chance of a contract in Las Vegas than here.

You have been told that the salaries paid to entertainment staff here are pitiful at best. Puleeze! Pretty, please, believe them. If you could see how many of them live, perhaps it would help. So come on down and show the folks what you got.

Finally, you were lucky it was me that hung your use of the adjective out to dry. Others here are not so kind. Oh yes, I seem to speak many more than just one language. I can make people laugh in about 9 at last count. Can't read a word in three of them, but spoken, the stuff is pretty well understood.
And, I won't shake all the letters after my name at you, you know, the MAs and the Ph whatevers?? But hey, that's the Internet, you never know.

HB, grinnin'

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mi amor!!

Van2004 said:
it was a joke there pal !!! i still think you are scum and a trouble maker ...and i don't know who you are and i don't really care!!!! i think you are the most rude ignorant person i have ever encountered and think you have big issues ....you are such a child and i knew you would keep it up ...because you are MISTER IMATURITY 2004 and i didn't say one bad thing about hillbilly and i did apologize, he hasn't said a word since all this nonsence started and i think he is the most normal out of any of us to tell you the truth ...and when i say sorry to someone i mean it, if i say something stupid after it is not towards the person i said sorry to, another words ....hillbilly probably is a great guy ...you on the otherhand i do NOT care what you say or think i don't know you or will ever meet you ..you have no matter in my life ...and i think very low of you from what i do know ....mainly because you keep it UP !!! cE ya rounD HUN!
ps. on the bright side i have met very nice people from this thread that i talk to and think are very fun nice people who know what they are doing in life and are not out to fight over stupid things
and i have also heard you have always been a dick FACE!
What happened, I apologizeg to you. I even said that I love you. Come on darling, be a little more patient with me. I don't know any better, as per I am a Di** head, and by being that it means that my head is pretty small. Baby, I am so sorry that you don't like me. I am not attacking you anymore, althought you said a few posts ago that it would be you last post. I am so sorry that I said all those things to you and please tell me what can I do to make it up to you, should I send you some type of translator or speller (honey, I am not trying to be mean, it's just that you and I need one). I like you so much that when you go to the DR, I would introduce you to a great friend of mine named Max. He is a great guy and very down to earth. I am very serious, he would show you around the DR and take you any place you want. Just as friends because he has a partner but he would show you around. Promise. See I am trying my best to be nice. I have changed so much that I will not even say anything about all those that told you that I was always a Di** Face. See I am changing. Please let me know if you want me to introduce you to Max. Bye my darling.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
FireGuy said:
Greetings from Dartmouth.

Thank you for inquiring about my son. He is 24, was born at St. Rita's in Sydney and is studying for his Master's in Chemistry at the University of Windsor in Ontario. We lived on Hardwood Hill in Sydney from 1979 - 1987 and I return periodically on business.

I understand your frustration with your treatment here but you must understand that YOU came into OUR house. You didn't introduce yourself (basic ettiquitte or nettiquitte) and immediately disrespected one of our own (I agree you did apologize for that - of a fashion). When multiple posts pointed out your juvenile board language use (do you actually see much of that here, except yours) you railed at the people who suggested you conform to our ways and called it "defending yourself".

I could go on and on but I hope you get the idea. All are welcome here, but we do try to get along (after a fashion). True to the island of your birth you didn't back down at all but if you expect to get any help from the members of this board (and there is no greater DR resource on the web) I suggest you try to calm down and get along with those who are much older, experienced and knowledgeable than a 20 year old precocious young lady from Cape Breton.

There I have done my Mr. Nice-nice routine. Try not to make my efforts a waste of my time and others.

Gregg

P.S. - Vanessa please give me the respect of spelling my name correctly as I have done with you.

Oh my god ...you can certainly tell you ppl are alot older then me "sorry about the name" and hardwood hilll?? that is very close to me ..but it is now a very bad area i dunno if it was when you lived there ...i live in the south end (nice area)...and i have gotten much help from people on here about my question!!!! that is why i said there are some very nice people who i now talk with and carry very nice conversations with ...i did not disrespect anyone i treated him as i felt i was treated, i did not even know what this was before i joined, sorry you take everything so serioulsy, but like i said to me it is just a forum and the use of my interenet slang should not have caused that much of a problem, thx for being mr nice nice and talk to you again sometime and i do respect people older then me like i said i had no idea what this was and when i felt treated bad i came back the same way ..it os over now lets all move on ??
have a great day gregg

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
Hillbilly said:
I stopped reading this when it got so argumentive.

I think that you really need to think a bit on what you are planning on doing.

there are tons of "Misses" around here that can't find a job. And a degree at 20 is very good, but in what field? Certainly not English or Business Administration or Computer Science.

If you really want to triumph is the world of entertainment, this is surely not the place to start, now, is it?

Remember, you asked for a 'Contract' . If you are a pretty as everyone seems to think you are, I'd bet you would have a better chance of a contract in Las Vegas than here.

You have been told that the salaries paid to entertainment staff here are pitiful at best. Puleeze! Pretty, please, believe them. If you could see how many of them live, perhaps it would help. so come on down and show the folks what you got.

Finally, you were lucky it was me that hung your use of the adjective out to dry. Others here are not so kind. Oh yes, I seem to speak many more than just one language. I can make people laugh in about 9 at last count. Can't read a word in three of them, but spoken the stuff is pretty well understood.
And, I won't shake all the letters after my name at you, you know, the MAs and the Ph whatevers?? But hey, that's the Internet, you never know.

HB, grinnin'

HEYY HILLBILLYYY long time no talk :eek: to answer your reply....i am an english minor ...the website is uccb.ca and u can pm if would like to get my password and check it out:) now that i have heard from you and others what it would be like to work there i agree that it is not for me ...i had no idea wich is why i made this thread in the first place...entertainment is what i have done since a very young age and thought since i am ahead with school (im not saying i am so smart, i just took courses in the summer) that i could mess around for a while and do what i love(dancing singing) and i somewhat know how they live i just thought with a resort it would be different. It is fine you replyed to me first but i did feel as though you came on pretty strong as did i in my reply wich i apologize for ....nice to hear from you ...hope everything is cleared up !

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
miguel said:
What happened, I apologizeg to you. I even said that I love you. Come on darling, be a little more patient with me. I don't know any better, as per I am a Di** head, and by being that it means that my head is pretty small. Baby, I am so sorry that you don't like me. I am not attacking you anymore, althought you said a few posts ago that it would be you last post. I am so sorry that I said all those things to you and please tell me what can I do to make it up to you, should I send you some type of translator or speller (honey, I am not trying to be mean, it's just that you and I need one). I like you so much that when you go to the DR, I would introduce you to a great friend of mine named Max. He is a great guy and very down to earth. I am very serious, he would show you around the DR and take you any place you want. Just as friends because he has a partner but he would show you around. Promise. See I am trying my best to be nice. I have changed so much that I will not even say anything about all those that told you that I was always a Di** Face. See I am changing. Please let me know if you want me to introduce you to Max. Bye my darling.

and for you miguel ...i have no idea when you are being serious or sarcastic ...i am pretty sure my spelling errors were very minor IE: yuor because like i said this is not an essay and you are not my english teacher the net to me is somewheres i don't have to worry about typing to perfection...and i also use thx, bc ,yur, id . So i am sorry if that offended you and i did not say everyone told me you are a dick head"I will not even say anything about all " all?? please don't switch around what i say...i wish i knew if your reply was sincere or fake ...but again that is probably why we did not get along in the first place ...anyways adios amigo te amo

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mi vida!!

Van2004 said:
and for you miguel ...i have no idea when you are being serious or sarcastic ...i am pretty sure my spelling errors were very minor IE: yuor because like i said this is not an essay and you are not my english teacher the net to me is somewheres i don't have to worry about typing to perfection...and i also use thx, bc ,yur, id . So i am sorry if that offended you and i did not say everyone told me you are a dick head"I will not even say anything about all " all?? please don't switch around what i say...i wish i knew if your reply was sincere or fake ...but again that is probably why we did not get along in the first place ...anyways adios amigo te amo
I am very sincere. Hillbilly posted to you and all is well, please just let me know if you want to be shown around by Max. As I said, just like friends. He is very trustworthy. Cuidate mi adorado cielito lindo.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
miguel said:
I am very sincere. Hillbilly posted to you and all is well, please just let me know if you want to be shown around by Max. As I said, just like friends. He is very trustworthy. Cuidate mi adorado cielito lindo.

well considering we just battled it out and all of a sudden you are asking if i want to be shown around ...i would have to say NO....unless i knew you a little better ...thanks for the offer though
Gracias heheh

katty

Mar 14, 2003
You know what Van

You came to this forum asking for advice. This is a community here and they were trying to help. But you came off talking like trailer trash from God knows where. What did you expect when you started trashing everyone on this forum, that was trying to help you. I know I know you will probably say f**** off too Si?

Rami

Sep 25, 2003
wow

This has better than any opera. I did not get a darn thing done all afternoon.
Oh well, there is tommorow. Escott, You gonna get lucky again,hehehehe
Rami

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
katty said:
You came to this forum asking for advice. This is a community here and they were trying to help. But you came off talking like trailer trash from God knows where. What did you expect when you started trashing everyone on this forum, that was trying to help you. I know I know you will probably say f**** off too Si?

Katty u r someeeeeeeeee KattYYYYYYYY
may i say Grow Up not **** off....did we not just end this ..why continue to keep up the imaturity?? exactly that is what i thought...and i apologized and think hillbilly is a great guy and after that if people want to be nasty like you are then i will most certainly not ignore it .....get a life and give it up ...move on with it OK!!!!!!im sure you have better things to do(i would hope so anyways) and i never once just told some one to **** off unless worse was sad to me get your facts straight ..so get over it ok babe adios

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Van2004 said:
ahhaah Escott :cheeky: you are nice and very funny ahhaha
and yep everyone can do what they want ...
do some of you know eachother personally?
I had about 100 of these Fugly godforsaken people over to Sosua for an Easter Bash. Before that I had 150 over for a US Thanksgiving Day bash. I have been doing this for years and have enjoyed friendships with so many of these people for a very long time.

You wouldn't believe that MY MAN AZB is one of the nicest, most charming men you will ever meet, right? I have met about 75% of the people on this board and perhaps the nicest I have ever met as a group. You have some people that try to get under your skin and you learn to seperate the good from the bad. This board weeds them out pretty quickly. Sometimes they even run away with their tails between their legs and start a website to compete with this one. They don't succeed though. This board is the best and so are the people here.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
Escott said:
I had about 100 of these Fugly godforsaken people over to Sosua for an Easter Bash. Before that I had 150 over for a US Thanksgiving Day bash. I have been doing this for years and have enjoyed friendships with so many of these people for a very long time.

You wouldn't believe that MY MAN AZB is one of the nicest, most charming men you will ever meet, right? I have met about 75% of the people on this board and perhaps the nicest I have ever met as a group. You have some people that try to get under your skin and you learn to seperate the good from the bad. This board weeds them out pretty quickly. Sometimes they even run away with their tails between their legs and start a website to compete with this one. They don't succeed though. This board is the best and so are the people here.

newp i didnt say he wasn't, i don't know him or any of you for that matter ...and for being here with this bull for such a short while i still managed to meet some VERY nice people only ever being on this thread and people certainly try to get under others skin...but what i don't understand is that it is the internet who know's me ??...half of the people i don't know and would never want to meet other half are great like i have stated in previous msg's ..but from some people i have never seen such rediculousness and don't understand why people continue to keep up something that was stupid to begin with ..lonley?? attitude problem?? trouble maker?? boring life?? that is all i can think of ...however escott i think you are great from what i know and have a great personality ..there should be more people like you on this forum that is so great
ps. besides the people who don't give anything up i think this is a great website to and like the people very much that i have talked to

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hah! Did all you people here this woman and what she said?

Man I couldnt have written it any better myself! LOL

Relax and take everything with the preverbial grain of salt. You get lots different folks here and some have a bad day. Not your fault!

Watch out for Miguel. I think he wants to date you now.

Escott

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
Escott said:
Hah! Did all you people here this woman and what she said?

Man I couldnt have written it any better myself! LOL

Relax and take everything with the preverbial grain of salt. You get lots different folks here and some have a bad day. Not your fault!

Watch out for Miguel. I think he wants to date you now.

Escott

ahhaahah if so, that was a quick change of attitude for him...if he was serious with his nice msg then thats great :) don't wanna fight for nothing ..HELL we could become great pals :) ahahah have a nice evening escott

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
OMG are you guys still at it? I've been down to the DR, had sex, gave birth to triplets and came back home to find this is till going. too funny!

Good thing Tim (the Mod) is away or he would have closed this after the first warning ;)

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
OMG are you guys still at it? I've been down to the DR, had sex, gave birth to triplets and came back home to find this is till going. too funny!

Good thing Tim (the Mod) is away or he would have closed this after the first warning ;)

actually Anna most of us are having good convo's now ...none of us are fighting are we?? why don't you join us??
byebye

Status
Not open for further replies.