I Got Published!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
I Got Published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!! My Entire Academic Career I have been writing paper after paper for school. My Entire Academic Career I have always had hopes of being published, but never felt my material was good enough!

TODAY I GOT NOTICE. The first paper I ever submitted for publication, the first paper I felt was of good quality has been selected for Publication!!!!

My paper, titled "Employee Theft: Company's Assets at Risk" is being published in the January Edition of: POL Strategy & Economics and ERN Labor Journal as the headlining paper for the Personnel Economics section!!!!!!!!! I am also being published in the Social Science Research Network Database... anybody who is anybody in the Business and Economics Academic Field will have access to my paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM DUMBFOUNDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'm good for a hug!

Congratulations, that is a good thing to happen at your age....

HB

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Re: I'm good for a hug!

Hillbilly said:
Congratulations, that is a good thing to happen at your age....

HB

I will get it tomorrow!!!!!

Thank you... They are putting it on there website September 4th, so I will make sure to post the link here!!!

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Re: Congrats

CaribbeanGeorge said:
Congratulations!
Now try an article of the youth on 3rd world countries. Like here.
G.

I think that is more than I can handle... although I am up for the attempt. I wonder if I can write this article objectively though. I am afraid that my strong opinions will detract from rather than add to the content of such a paper!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Congratulations, GirlieGirl. Maybe if you let that Austrian witch know you are a published scholar she will be more flexible regarding a move in date.

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
HAHAHAHA

Flattering... although my intellect nowhere near measures up to certain others.... (HB, BB to name two)

GG

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
I Got Published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Way To Go, GG!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have now entered the world of Celebrities!!

Do some more, even better!!

Congratulations!!!

Texas Bill

Franti

Aug 6, 2003
Keep stroking yourselves

Perhaps something about the DR will eventually come into this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.