I love it!

mami

Mar 16, 2004
Diddo!

Ladybird said:
Nsanchez, you may be the most beautiful woman in the world, but what you have been doing with so many strangers in motel rooms is most cetainly not, and not the actions of a lady. I have respect for working girls that need the money,, you should tone your arrogance down a little, those people that have advised you on here know what they're talking about and are trying to help.

don't have much respect for a guy going through his mid-life crisis, who has to lay with "young girls" in order to feel like a man either.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Unless I'm mistaken.....

Are you the same nsanchez who started a thread about "I didn't know what I was missing" back in April? If you are, I am very confused how you've changed in just a few weeks. In that other thread you stated you were married, and interested in buying property. i saw right through your post then and answered you by saying if you're married going off with a girlfriend is not something I'd do etc. etc. Remember?

nsanchez said:
Hi everyone,I'm having so much fun reading all this stuff, you guys are hilarious. Can anyone tell me what a Sankie is? The advise you give the girls that "fall in love/lust" with these guys is right on the money though.
I was born in La Romana but grew up in the states going to spend summer vacations with my relatives back in the DR. One thing I learned about Dominican guys is that they can't help themselves, THEY ARE PLAYERS, but they're sooo good at it. As long as you know what you're getting yourself into...is all good...

BTW, Dominican girls can be just as treacherous, specially the ones that look good. My advise to all the American/Canadian/Whatever girls that are going over there on vacation and coming back home thinking "they're in Love" is DON'T; It was just a very good vacation... the minute you're on that plane back home forget about it.

I go on vacation to the DR several times a year, all over the country, my favorite is Santo Domingo, Malecon area. I take my American girlfriends over there, we look good and we know it, we go out every night looking delicious and take whoever we want back to our hotel. After we f _ _ k them,(usually by about 8:00Am) we get room service breakfast, feed them, shower, and send them home. I warn my friends about not falling for the guys even thouth they're so scrumptious. We just make sure we take plenty of comdoms, never promise to keep in touch once we're gone, and never ask any personal questions like: Are you married? We don't want any personal questions either. Is there anything wrong with this picture? We come back home rejuvenated and ready to climb up another step up the corporate ladder.
I love Dominican men - I just don't fall in love with them!

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
And your point is?

nsanchez said:
I'm 24, my birthday was early in May. My mom is 44 and my dad is 45.
Keep on living the way you are and let's hope that you make it to 30, then again, you "look good and you know it".

Anna, I smell a puppet here!!!!!!!

Last edited:

mami

Mar 16, 2004
ha ha ha ah ahah

miguel said:
Keep on living the way you are and let's hope that you make it to 30, then again, you "look good and you know it".

don't you get it miguel she looks good, knows it AND she knows her numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Cono siiii!!!!

mami said:
don't you get it miguel she looks good, knows it AND she knows her numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mami, she is as fake as my 20/20 vision.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!!

Forbeca said:
Are you the same nsanchez who started a thread about "I didn't know what I was missing" back in April? If you are, I am very confused how you've changed in just a few weeks. In that other thread you stated you were married, and interested in buying property. i saw right through your post then and answered you by saying if you're married going off with a girlfriend is not something I'd do etc. etc. Remember?
Darn it, I knew she was a puppet!!!!

Last edited:

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Is this common here?

What is going on? People put up multiple personalities here? Why?
What is this about? With what goals/purpose/intentions? How frequent is this? What has been observed here (on dr1) in the past?

This is a little bothersome to me as you can see...and verifies that some people just have too much time on their hands, our downfall.

Anna Coniglio said:
You are right Beca. Here it is. Another fake

http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31136

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
ADD comes to mind!

deelt said:
What is this about? With what goals/purpose/intentions? How frequent is this? What has been observed here (on dr1) in the past?

This is a little bothersome to me as you can see...and verifies that some people just have too much time on their hands, our downfall.
Maybe they have nothing beeter to do with their time. Loners, losers or just people that needs to get the attention no matter what.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
deelt said:

Some are wackos, bored with their life. Some don't have the guts to be themselves and say what they really think. Some like to dream. Like I'm 21 and beautiful all the guys just love me. Now as long as I don't forget and start talking about my grandkids who's to know.;)Sometimes in an office they start threads so they can all have a laugh. I do beleive I get the most wackie ones. They think it's the glown bin and spoil it for people that do have real questions. I don't think it's funny at all and it pisses me off!!!! Have you ever seen a pissed off Sicilian? ;) :mad: :devious: :eek:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I knew she was fake, I mean just face it, how can a beautiful 24 yrs old girl find an old fat, bald guy unattractive? She sure doesn't sound like a dominican girl who was born in la romana.
Anyway, according to a dominican definition, a guy who sleep around with alot of women is an idol to many and the women who does the same is a "slut". Hahahahaha, I love this country.
AZB

mami

Mar 16, 2004
H ah ah ahahah

miguel said:
Mami, she is as fake as my 20/20 vision.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhh to be naive and stupid! oh wait a minute didn't she say she was married. forget about the naive part.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Annita linda???

Anna Coniglio said:
Some are wackos, bored with their life. Some don't have the guts to be themselves and say what they really think. Some like to dream. Like I'm 21 and beautiful all the guys just love me. Now as long as I don't forget and start talking about my grandkids who's to know.;)Sometimes in an office they start threads so they can all have a laugh. I do beleive I get the most wackie ones. They think it's the glown bin and spoil it for people that do have real questions. I don't think it's funny at all and it pisses me off!!!! Have you ever seen a pissed off Sicilian? ;) :mad: :devious: :eek:
Do you sweat marinara sause when you are mad or romano cheese?, hehehe.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Wow, how demented is that? You'd think she would have waited awhile before posting again so we could forget her previous post.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Forbeca said:
Wow, how demented is that? You'd think she would have waited awhile before posting again so we could forget her previous post.
Forbeca,,,Yes, but the tone with which she wrote her piece leads me to think she assumed we were dumb, if not unbeautiful.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Actually Anna, you should read your pms, if you hadnt closed that thread so quickly you would have discovered the posting was the truth and I was joking with AZ!!!! when I said it wasnt, you never gave us a chance to respond before you closed it. To quote "In moderation not dictation lies our greatest wisdom". I really cant understand why you are so unkind sometimes, perhaps you dont realise you are.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Ladybird, Ladybird, Ladybird....

For the second time today -
His username is AZB, not AZ, there is no one on this board with a username AZ !!!!!!!!!!!