i miss you i love you

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i hear my name haz been recalled. herr F?ngerimRoggen could not be more vrong. despite my numerouz attemptz to vin vomen'z heartz and crotches i failed completely. i am afraid dat my lack of villingness to provide a viza had zomething to do vith it. yet, i find the posts of diz dv8 very disturbing, can a country think - possible. yet alaz, it doez not speak, verstehen?

Mar 2, 2008
If history has taught us anything, it is that countries do not think, yet they often speak with one voice. Of course, that voice is usually the only one allowed to speak, but that's a different issue all together. We are here to bury Caesar, not to praise him.

Speaking of which, yon fraulein has a lean and hungry look, such chicas are dangerous. I've seen her type before. You know, the Marlena Dietrich type. Funny accent, big boobs, a willing crotch. Dangerous as all hell.

Personally, I'll take anything that's breathing, but some guys just aren't ready for the seig heil thing. With me, they say heil, I snap to attention. Up and at 'em. Take me prisoner.

But I digress. Weren't we talking about vizas and vomens' hearts? Yeah, that's the ticket. Vizas?

Hells bells, I got thousands of the darn things. Big vizas, little vizas, I got all shapes and sizes of vizas.

Did someone say they wanted a colored visa? Shhhheeeet, I got vizas in more colors than you can shake a stick at. Pick a color, any color, I got any freakin' color viza you want.

Heck, I got so many vizas I throw 'em away, most of the time. But if some pretty little thang wants one, well then they're come to the right place, and for the right price. Looky here, they're yours for the asking. No strings attached.

Anyway, I gotta run. I can only stay in one place for just so long, so 'so long'.

z-man

Mar 17, 2009
dv8
If you consider to much about your future I'll offer to you visa to come to Canada this winter,you'll make some money,maybe change your mind.
Regards:cheeky:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
you know that is very rude my friend...im writting my feeling towards YOUR Country. A nice little poeme...you you basically made me feel like i am not welcome there...thank God not every Dominican are as shallow as you. Shame on you!

Make allowances for dv8. She is polonic. :laugh: