I need an honest explanation...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Ken is trying to KILL me!

I never thought I'd see it,but Ken is "STILL RIGHT"! Please invite the "Ladies" to the DR Debates Forum for some "Cookies & Warm MILK"!........."A Kinder Gentler Forum"! ""Flannel Shirts & Work Boots" optional!!!! CRIS

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
I raised the issue, not because of dirty language--again, it does not bother me at all--but because of the arbitrariness used in deleting certain posts depending on who posts them. Just say it is so, and I'll be fine.

-Jose?to

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Which of your posts were deleted Joseito? Maybe it was in a string of posts that had to be deleted. What was the subject?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Whatever it is you want, joseito, you aren't going to get it here. One of the unstated ground rules of this board is that when a post gets deleted, you don't whine about it. All the regular posters have had posts deleted.

If it were up to me, I would delete all your scurrilous attacks on the President of the United States and the Republican Party. Lucky for you, Robert is a Brit.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Rob did not delete Joseito's posts, I did, along with another one from Tony C.. I am sorry I interrupted your little repartee but it was off topic and you were insulting each other, nothing of relevance was deleted or I would have just edited the posts.

As other posters have said there is a forum for each topic. The Travel, Legal, Business, Living and Debates forums are off limits for insults. The Open forum is that, OPEN. I don't agree with most of the things that are said there, so I either skip the thread or join the fracas. The forum description are in the first page. One must know the rules of the game, the rules were set by the owners of the ball and the bat...

And don't feel bad, I guess nobody is untouchable here. I've deleted Rob's posts on ocassion and he's done likewise with mine, in none less than the Business forum :eek:

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
And before you make the question I'll answer it: No, I can't delete posts or edit them anywhere BUT the Debates Forum. In all the other forums I must abide by the rules... or fear Rob's wrath ;)

A

americano

Interesting. I must have been EXTREMELY bad. I got "deleted" and "locked" when I asked question? Later was givin some bull-crap about it being US Politics and not DR related. A few days later some thread discussed Latinos in US and Britian.
Its all about "who you know and who you blow" on DR1, right Rob?

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Ken,

Have I told you that you are that third person in my "axis of right"?

Cris,

Do you remember what J. Nicholson's character shouted back at T. Cruise's character in "A Few Good Men"?

And if you can't understand what I write, then you...

-Jose?to
A little shy of ten

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
Everybody repeat out loud:

"I am not important, My life does not matter in the grand scheme of things. My opinion doesnt count and nobody really cares. Life is not fair nor will it ever be. In the long run we are all extinct"

Now think about that for a little while, relax and get on with our insignifigant little lives...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
There's a good example. We are having a great discussion here and that comment of americano is more offensive than Cris talking about sex. As I see it anyways. We all have different views and Thank God for that.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]sjh[/B] said:
"I am not important, My life does not matter in the grand scheme of things. My opinion doesnt count and nobody really cares. Life is not fair nor will it ever be. In the long run we are all extinct"

Now think about that for a little while, relax and get on with our insignifigant little lives...
Now, now... Thankyouverymuch, now I feel much better :(

As someone said once "people have opinions that are terribly important and urgently necessary to proclaim" :)

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
X: "I heard during homeroom, that Joseito said,,,,,,,"

Y: "But I heard in Health class that Larry said....."

X: "Well, you should have heard Cris at lunch, he said......."

Y: "Does she really like him?????"

X: "NO SHE DIDN'T"

Y: "I SWEAR"

X: "LIKE OH MIGOD, so like, what did you get on that bio test? THAT, like totally sucked".

Y: "I know! I totally flagged it, I mean really, I sleep all class anyway".

X: "So what are you wearing tomorrow???"

A

americano

Anna,
Yes, I intentionally meant to add shock value with my statement. When you have moment, read the "RUNAWAY" thread. I was called everything under sun. And Rob even suggest that I need medication for some mental illness. My ex is a shrink and I fine such jokes about illness (mental or physical) insensitive and extremely offensive. I thought this site was mostly adults. Yet, it appears to have the same mentality of some AOL teen site (at times).

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
americano - Posted 01-22-2003 02:05 PM

"I feel abandoned by the only group I could communicate well with in DR, but I shall not be detered. I will not bother with your petty site, under this or any other name".

Promises, promises...